𝗖𝗛 𝟭, 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

Start from the beginning

Taking that as a full chance Aera ran towards her room. "YES! " Aera cheered and do a little happy dance as she was finally able collect all of her essentials which were scattered all around her room.

Aera was about to leave her room when she felt a tug or more like a scratch on her left leg, rolling her eyes like for the 100th time of this day Aera look down and was met with the sharp purple eyes of her friendly - foe grey kitten, Lego.

"Wow! am I daydreaming the one and only Mr foe Lego wants to come with me, huh" Aera spoke, sarcasm was dripping from her each and every word.

Rolling her eyes again Aera pick her little grey kitten and securely put it in her mini bag not before receiving a scratch and an unpleasant 'meow' from the little fiesty kitten.

After all her packings and drama Aera finally reach the living room, glancing at each of the corner if her grandma was still there but thankfully no one was there Aera release a sigh of relief, smirking she mutter " Nobody can capture the one and only Kim Aera ".

Saying this Aera was about to climb down the stairs when she heard an unsuspected voice behind her " Well well dear may I ask where are you going right now? " .

Hearing her grandma's voice Aera gulp down a little and turn towards her grandma who has the most scariest smirk on her face "o-oh s-s-sweets n-no were w-why I-I would go h-huh" Aera stuttered as she saw her grandma coming towards her way.

"Well then why are you carrying that bag, huh" Grandma replied as she point her index finger at Aera's black mini bag.

"Ahh t-this" Aera was about to say something but a sudden idea popped in Aera's mind as she shouted " OH MY GRANDMA YOU KNOW WHEN I WAS PASSING THROUGH YOUR ROOM I SAW A MOUSE WAS TRYING TO TEAR YOUR SCARF THAT GRANDPA HAD GIFTED YOU".

And as planned Aera's grandma ran away from there towards her room, shouting "WHAT OH MY GOD! MY DEAR SCARF I COMING".

Aera just smirk at her genius plan, taking this as a full chance Aera slid down the whole grand stairs and ran towards the door, dramatically muttering " I am coming Japan streets just wait".

𝗔 𝗲 𝗿 𝗮

For God knows how much long time I have been wandering around the streets of here in Japan. Well honestly I haven't explored Japan that much because of those photoshoots well modeling was never my choice but what can you say when your own mother is one of the most famous fashion designer in worldwide.

I sigh for the 120th time of this day seriously I don't know what will happen to me if I go back to the mansion I just hope sweets mood will be good but again I've broken her favourite vase that she loved the 'most'.

I glance at my wrist watch and saw it's now 3'30 pm I was getting irritated by each passing seconds because of 2 things - first this damn mask which is like sticking on my face and second this little pipsqueak who is right now scratching my hand I just glared at the pipsqueak but suddenly my thoughts went to a certain sport called beyblading I don't know why but I just feel a little bit uneasy when it came to this sport it's not like I hate it or something but the thing is my mother just don't want me to beyblade anymore I still remember how she always told me that beyblade isn't a good sport I mean I know she wants me to focus on my modeling career but still why she needs to get so worked up when it comes to beyblading. When I just was a little child I always dream to became a great beyblader but I can't say anything to mom also I just don't know what's wrong with mom when it comes to me, beyblading I just wish that I can beyblade again.

Walking for some time, I find myself near the river side. Looking at yet another pair of bladers beyblading. But something about this match screamed that it wasn't same as the kids' matches. Something about this match, screamed battle. It's being long time since I've beyblade but that doesn't mean I am newbie in this game, not gonna bragg sometimes I can be a genius when it comes to this game. Can't being able to handle my curiosity, I kept Lego on the ground and walked down the stairs not before giving a knowing glare at the kitty who was now licking his paws. I rolled my eyes at the pipsqueak and stood behind two boys. Luckily no one noticed me being there.