𝗖𝗛 𝟭, 𝗜𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗚𝗜𝗥𝗟

𝗡estled in the woodland, as humble as any rock face in these parts, was a mansion

𝗡estled in the woodland, as humble as any rock face in these parts, was a mansion. It's windows were as shy eyes, large to welcome any ray of sun. The rock walls belonged right where it was, as if perchance it had grown up right from that hallowed ground. It was as if it had been called into existence to protect those who came to dwell within, to quell the elements and allow a heat to build from hearths into the inhaled woodland air. The whole mansion was surrounded by peace and peace but looks like that someone or should I say a certain silver headed girl doesn't like much of a peace....

"𝗞𝗜𝗠 𝗔𝗘𝗥𝗔" The voice of glass shattering and a n old woman's scream echo through the whole mansion, gathering all the attention of the workers working there.

The old woman who was screaming before helplessly look at her expensive glass ornate which is now lying on the lustrous marbled floor, completely shattered.

Dressed up in a white square neck elastic- ruffled elbow-length sleeves top with a pair of blue jeans, the silver headed girl gulp down the lump which was forming in her throat, gaining some courage she open her mouth to speak " O-ops s-sweets p-please d-dont be mad I p-promise you I w-will buy you a new one anyways it looks so old.

After finishing her whole stuttering speech the teal eyed girl took a peek at her grandma who looks like is ready to bite someone's head off.

Aera's eyes widen a little bit as she saw her grandmother slowly walking in her direction, backing away a little Aera decided to ran away from the scene but looks like she has a bad luck today as grandma is now just a little feet away from her.

" My dear Aira, first you skip your photo shoots, then because of your clumsiness you broke my favorite vase that your grandpa gifted me so lovingly on our twentieth anniversary, then instead of apologizing, you say it's too old and you will buy me a new one , come here you INDECENT GIRL!" Grandma shouted the last part as she saw Aera running towards the big doors.

"OMG I AM SORRY SWEETS BUT PLEASE LEAVE ME, AHHH!!!" Aera shouted, looking back to see her grandma but she saw nothing but a flying pliable, old, wooden......SLIPPER of her grandmother.

Aera squeal in horror but good thing her reflexes were fast as she quickly bend down to the floor which cause the slipper to land straight on the doors with a loud thud.

Aera glances up a little and saw her grandma running towards her slipper which was mercilessly lying on the floor "Oh my god are you okay my dear slipper I am so sorry please Aera's grandfather don't be mad at me for not taking care of these slippers that you gifted me I still remember how--" .

Aera rolled her eyes at her grandma's dramatic behavior, her grandma just loves her slippers so much because her I mean Aera's grandpa 'gifted' her those.

Snapping back from her chains of thoughts, Aera realised that it is a perfect chance to escape from her grandma who is currently distracted. She got up for a bit and give a small glance on her grandmother who was still paying attention to her dear slipper.