Chapter 10

~welcome to the next chapter, lets get this book to 100 reads plssss, spread the word if you liked it so far, i's rly appreciate it, thanks :), enjoy :)~

What?

"Mom, it's me. Autumn. Your daughter?" I try, starting to panick a little.

"Daughter? I'm 18. And everyone knows I didn't cheat on my girlfriend. Two girls don't get a kid together. So there."

What's happening?

I look at my friends and my mom for help. I look at Aunt Pie. She steps forward.

"Hey, AJ! How you doing?"

"Hello Pinkie. I'm good. Wanna tell me who in the world that girl is?"

"I'll explain later, okay Jackie?" She pats her on the head. We walk out of the room.

"What happened to my mom?" I demand.

"She has a form of amnesia. She's, she's forgotten everything that's happened. She thinks she's still 18 and in high school. The doctor said not to confuse her and play to what she thinks. She just woke up yesterday, so we have time. She asked me why I looked so old. I said that it was just her mind tricking her. The doctor said not to tell her the full thing for now, because of her heart. We need to get the others down. Too much confusion will send her back into a coma, the doctor said." She finishes.

Shit.

"Shit's right. How are we supposed to get all of them here at once? We didn't exactly part on good circumstances." My mom says.

"We have their numbers now. We can, we can tell them seperately. Not tell them the other is coming. We need to do this." Cheese says.

"I can get my mom, and Aunt Rare. Cheese, you can get Twilight and Sunset. We can do it." Shy says.

"Sounds like a plan." My mom says. Aunt Pie nods.

They turn to look at me.

I take a deep breath and let it out. "For my mom."

Time skip

It's the day. Aunt Pie's been keeping mom occupied. I'm gonna call her mom and Rainbow Dash mum. It's easier. Aunt Pie told mom that mum was away for a few days to buy us time. She was her girlfriend. We asked them to meet at Aunt Pie's house. They should be arriving anytime soon.

Soon, a long limo arrives. A familiar lady with fashionable curled hair steps out. It's Rarity. She rushed towards me and takes out her sunglasses, revealing a pair of worried eyes.

"Darling, is your mother alright? I was so worried when I got the news." I nod and don't say anything, leading her to a table. I look at my watch. Shy should be here now. She suddenly rushes in, her mom close behind. Speak of the devil.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, traffic was crazy." She turns to her mom. "Mom, you can sit here, with Aunt Rare."

Sunset and Twilight come in. "Hey." I say.

They smile at me. "Okay, so. Erm, sit here."

I give the signal. Aunt Pie walks in, with mum. "So, you're all probably wondering what you're all gathered here for."

RD's POV

"What? Isn't it about Applejack? Didn't she get into an accident? Isn't that why we're here?"

"Not exactly. She did, but, she got into a coma. She came out of it, and has amnesia." I take a deep breath.

"She thinks she's still 18 and in high school." We explain the rest to them. When we finish, the rest look at us in shock.

"What. The. Heck." Sunset speaks up first.

"I know." I say.

"So... what, she still thinks you two are together? And that we're still in high school? How are we supposed to act like that? Do we look like 18 year olds to you?" Twilight asks.

"Well, she believed Pinkie. Why not?"

Fluttershy raises her hand. Still shy after all these years. "Yea, Shy?"

"What about your relationship? What will she do when she finds out?" I sigh.

"I don't know. The doctor says her memories will return soon, but they're keeping her in the hospital until they do. It's only a matter of time. Come on, guys. We need to do this. At least for a week or two, or until she gets better. For AJ. Please?" I plead.

They look at each other, then turn to me and nod. I smile.

"But first, we will sort out clothes. Twilight, darling, I know you've been in your apartment for a few years now but could you try for a less, how do I put it, informal look? You were so much less, sloppy, in high school. We need to go for a better, more you, outfit. Nerd chic, like you used to wear."

"Gee, thanks Rare." Egghead says.

She turns to Sunset.

"You are fine, but your hair, darling. It looks like a bird's nest! We'll need to fix that."

Twilight tries to touch her hair, but Sunset slaps her hand away jokingly.

She looks at Fluttershy.

"Dear, you've been working hard running the animal sanctuary, but you somehow look divine! You need to tell me however you managed to keep such a modest but stylish look over the years."

Shy blushes.

She looks at Pinkie.

"Darling, you haven't changed a bit. You might want to let your hair down, though. And get more pink clothes."

She beams.

She turns to me.

"Darling, your style hasn't changed, but your face has. Applejack will recognise you more than anyone. We need to recreate your look from high school."

I roll my eyes and smile.

She looks around at us.

"Luckily for all of you, I brought a full wardrobe, as usual."

I laugh. She hasn't changed a bit.

Time skip

RD's POV

It's time. We gather outside the room. "We can do this. Just act like yourselves. It'll be fine."

I look at my daughter. She looks so worried. I touch her face in reassurance. "it's gonna be fine, alright? Mom's gonna be okay." She nods, but I can see from the look in her eyes that she doesn't quite believe me.

I look round at the others, take a deep breath, and walk into the room.