chapter 40: whats wrong with being confident? Aoi Kanzaki

No one's Pov.

During the last week of Fuji's traning. Nakano was working with aoi on her kendo traning. But it wasn't the traditional Kendo, infact Nakano actually tied Aois arm and is forcing her body to get used to one handed sword combat. They have been at it for a couple of weeks and Aoi has certainly toughen up a bit. But she still has a cloud of judgment in her mind when it comes swrods.

Aoi's Pov.

I was traning with Nakano in one handed sword combat when suddenly. *crack*ow. She freaking went behind me and slapped my butt with a stick. That hurt. I stated as I rubbed my butt. Pff hehe. She then giggled as she put the kendo sword on her shoulders. Why can't we go back to judo or grappling? I don't even care if it's boxing again. I pointed out as I was exhausted. You have already exselled in those so now we do sword combat. Nakano stated as she held the kendo stick up. But I don't use a sword. I stated as I held up the kendo stick. It's best to know more then hand to hand combat my dear. Nakano pointed out as she spun the kendo stick and got into a stance. We then went at it with our swords making a clack sound whenever it made contact she then attempted with a thrust attack But I managed to parry away from that. Woosh*thud*. But what I didn't realize was that she stepped in her left leg behind me and then pushed me back with her extended arm which caused me to fall back. Hey that isn't sword fighting. I pointed out as I was rubbing my head. Now, do you see what I mean when I say it's good to learn more then on thing? Nakano asked me as she released my other arm. That was a dirty trick. I pointed out as Nakano smile. Some people will do dirty things, so you can't always expect to figth with honor. As much as I don't like to fight dirty I still kept that in my head to remind myself everyday.

No one's pov.

It has been a week sense Meng left for his mission. Kanao and Aoi had to be in charge of the butterfly mansion sense Shinobu was on a joined mission with the water pillar. But they don't mind. usually they would have a certain amount of slayers come in, they patch them up, put them in a small rehabilitation training sessions, and send them on there way. Hey ladys! But there was a problem that was sending a bunch of demon slayers to the butterfly estate. And it was putting pressure on the workers and the girls. Not because of the amount of people but there behavior. But there was only one person to keep them on line and it's of course our blue butterfly.

Aois pov.

I was getting blankets for the slayers I started hearing something. Hey wacth it. I looked to my sooner to see a demon slayer yelling at one of the workers. It seems like he spilled tea on himself when the workers bumped into him. But he doesn't have to be such a dick about it. I'm sorry sir, I didn't mean to. The women stated as the demon slayer just scoffs. Good for nothing servant, learn to respect someone that is willing to risk there lives for you. The man stated as he bumped the servants shoulder as he was walking my way. I then just glared at him as I was about to walk by. What you looking at? He asked me as I was just going to ignore. A self centered dick. But the words just escaped from my mouth as I walked by him. What you say? He asked me as he stopped and turned to me.

I then just felt fed up as I turned to him. Instead of being rude to the workers here, you should show them some dam respect becuase without us your bushy eye brows looking ass would have to attend those wounds yourself. I stated as I continued to walk. I can tell that the slayer was frustrated as he was walking away. Thank you Kanzaki-sama. The worker bowed as I smiled. No problem, let's get back to work shall we. I suggested as we walked together.

But as we were walking she then asked me something that got me thinking. Kanzaki-sama where did you talk with such fowl language? After she said that I remembered the times I would spend at the hellfire estate and with Meng. *clank*ow mother fucker. That was the time Meng attempted to hammer something for the first time. *wham*ow FUCK. That was the time when we had a small lunch after Fujis traning.