Chapter 6: A start of a new adventure.

Mengs pov

I was completely knocked out but as soon as the boat hit a rock and started to shake I was revived once again. Ahh fuck *vomits. I then rushed towards the edge of the boat and started vomiting. Wowwww I still cant believe you get motion sickness. Yin stated as he started to appear. How long was I out. I still had my head over the edge just in case if I needed to vomit again. Oh about a couple of weeks or so. But don't worry while you had your little nap I took control of your left arm and steered and I went ahead and healed your wonds. Yin stated as he pointed at my chest. How the hell did you do that. Yin then raised his hand out. I used your hellfire. his hand was then ingolfed into a red flame.

Yin: You ever notice how you always phenomenally heal faster then any normal human?

Me: Because I eat my spinach.

Yin: No you moron, it's because of our flames.

He then shook his hand and his hellfire disappeared. Yours seems to heal you alot slower but I guess its because of how severe your injury's were. The boat started to shake again and as usual I vomited. Don't worry our next target is close so I advise you to start prepa-. As the boat started to shake again yin face turned green and he went to the same edge as me. *Vomit*. I look at him in shock. wait a second how the hell can you have motion sickness your not physically here? I asked as I vomited once more. Yin rubs his mouth and hisses. *Vomit* Shut up. This was going on for the next hour or so until we finally reach a town.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

5 hours later

No one's pov.

As meng arrived at the town and parked his boat he couldn't help but sense the amount of sadness that was hear.

Meng then started to talk to yin. Hey yin why is everyone here so-. But yin seems to have disappear again. Of course its whenever I need to talk to him he leaves. Meng thought to himself as he was walking.

He then started to scout the area it seems like everyone was miserable here. Please you got to come with me he might still be out there. A scream from a little girl that looked to be around 10 with a green kimono caught the attention of meng. Listen kid im sorry but people have been going missing up stream and I cant leave my family for a dead man. The girl then started to form tears.. But he is not dead my papa is still alive. The little girl then took out a little pouch. Please this has 2000 yen in here that's all the money I have. The man just shocked his head. Sorry kid but no matter how much money I wont do it. The man then walked away leaving the girl in tears. Ummm kid you okay. Meng then approached the little girl to see how she was doing. Do you mind explaining to me what's happening at this town. I will buy popsicle. The girl nodded her head and went with Meng.

Mengs pov.

Me and the girl was sitting at the dock eating popsicles with our legs hanging out almost touching the water when she started to explain the towns little incidents. You see this town use to be so happy and filled with laughter but a month ago people seem to be having disappearing up stream. She then looked to the left where the water was flowing. We relied on the river because it was the fastest way to get to places to sell and trade. The little girl stated while pointing at the stream.

Oh I get it so thats what this town mainly do for a living. I pointed out as I bit a piece of my popsicle. Yes so a week ago my father decided to investigate but he hasnt come back since. The girl head went down as she started to cry, her tears hitting the river. Ahhhh fuck my only weakness a child crying. I then patted her on the back to try to comfort her. Kid listen how about I take a look upstream and try to find your old man. The little girl lifted her head up tears still rolling down her cheek. I want to come with you. She said as she stand up dropping her popsicle. Well there goes 3 dollars I will never get back. I thought to myself as I looked at the floor popsicle. I know what your thinking,that I am small and weak and that It's stupid of a child like me to say things. The girl said trying to guilt trip me.