Mr Roy And Mr Jealous - 3

Start from the beginning

Ignoring him...she smashed her lips With his... And Vansh smiled in the kiss..

Vansh - ajj bada pyar aarha hai apne pati par...kal toh Bahut naraz thi mujhse...

Riddhima - abhi bhi hu naraz.. mujhe nahi accha laga jab woh tumse chipak rahi thi...

She said with a anger bcoz he ruined the moment... this man always hits only wrong nerve of her...

Vansh laughed inwardly seeing her jealousy..He was enjoying her expressions....

Vansh - But kehna padegaa....badi hot thi ...I swear riddhima...Abb mujhe pachtava horaha hai ki maine uske saath dance kyu nahi kiya...poor me ..

Riddhima's mouth was wide open as 'o' When he said this...
How can he say like that....here she was thinking to make his morning beautiful...and he was praising another woman in front of her...

She thought is he really bored of her ??? am I not pretty anymore..? Doesn't he love her anymore...??

Tears started accumulated in her eyes hearing him...That she ran in bathroom without any word to him...

Here vansh was thinking he will tease her and she will get irritated but it happened actually opposite to it..she started crying instead...

He got up from bed and ran towards bathroom..he was about to enter the bathroom..till then riddhima banged the door on his Face...

Thuuuuuddddd!!!

Vansh jerked away .. immediately and he thanked his stars that he got saved.. otherwise he was just 1 Inch away from the door..

Vansh to himself - Bach gaya Vansh ..!!
Teri naak chali jati ajj toh ....

He took deep breaths..as his nose was safe and fine..bcoz he loves his nose more than anything....bcoz riddhima loves it....and he have to keep safe for her...

Vansh - darwaja kholo toh ...main atta hu....dono ek saath shower lete hain.. sweetheart... mujhe deal ke liye jaana hai... time bhi baach jayega..

Riddhima - I don't care...aise hi bina nahaye jaoo ( without bath )... waise bhi tumhare pass mere liye time kaha hai....

Vansh got angry bcoz he really wanted to have a shower with her today but she is hell bent to make him disappointed...

Vansh - Thik hai ... waise bhi tumse bor ( not interested ) hone laga hu Mai..Ek toh tum mujhe apne pass bhi nahi ane deti ajj kal...aur phir naraz hoti ho...

Saying so he leaves the room...here riddhima thinks that he is saying correct..she may have let him in...she opens the door and sees no one there in the room...

riddhima - Vansh ko time spend karna tha mere saath aur Maine usse andar ane nahi Diya....he got angry now... what I should do...

After sometime in Vansh's cabin--

Angre - Boss meet Miss Ruhani...Mr Roy's personal Assistant..

Vansh - Hello.. Where's Mr Roy.. ?

Ruhani - I don't know sir....Actually I have joined today only so he told me directly to meet here...

Vansh - Okay have a seat..

Angre left the cabin...as Vansh asked him to bring the New contact file...
When he meet riddhima and riddhima told that Vansh is Angry from her and she made a meethi bhaat for him ....

Angre - Meeting start hone mai abhi waqt hai bhabhi... Boss resturant ke plans discuss kar rahe hai.. assistant se...

Saying so riddhima left to meet Vansh but what she saw made her shock again...