The Truth is finally told

Start from the beginning

He thought, as he's the heartthrob now, won't he show a little attitude? But he's wrong. He's completely wrong. Tae is a kind boy. Which made him fall for him more, from crush to love. Like the one saying, "Your beauty got my attention, but your personality stole my heart." It's already been like 3 years.

But he won't confess. Never. Because, he thought he's ugly, and tae would never accept a nerd like him. He is already insecure about him, but the people around him made it even worse.

He, at last took a small glance at him, from far. Tae was sitting inside his classroom chatting with his friends. It's too far, he can't see him clearly, but it's enough for him. A small glance is enough. It doesn't matter if it's 144p or 1080p.

He left to class before anyone can see him.

_______________________________________

All classes got over, and they were standing at the entrance. Kook was looking for his tae with his doe eyes, but got startled when someone passed him by, looking straight into his eyes making his heart go boom boom. It's Tae. It's one of those rare times, when he get to see him this close.

"DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?! HE SAW ME JIMIN SSI HE SAW ME!!" Kook was over excited, after his long time love saw him. "Jungkookie you are so in love. You better go confess before it's too late." "Let's go." Koo ignored the other's statement like always and both left to home.

NEXT DAY

"Hey you ugly boy! Where's my homework?!"
"W-wait." He took a book in his bag and gave it to the boy. Then another boy handed him a book. "You better complete this one by tomorrow or your face will be broken. You remember last time right?" The guy said smirking.

Little did they know, a tall handsome guy was watching all of this. "Can you please spare m-me this t-time? I'm sorry I'm not feeling well. I can't even do my own work." Jungkook said being scared. "Do or die." The heartless bully said and left.

_______________________________________

"Hey you! Give me my book back." The bully from earlier said. "W-why? I thought you wanted me to do your homework?" Koo said confused. "That's before. Now give me." He said and grabbed his book and left.

Flashback

"Why would you ask him to do your homework? Don't you have hands? Are you are that dumb?"
Tae said as he saw the others bully Koo.

"Bro chill. It has nothing to do with you." "So?! You better not be asking him to do YOUR works. If he can't complain you, then I can! You want that?" "Okay, we'll get it back." " You better." He said with so much anger and left.

Flashback ends.

Yesterday is the day he saw how people bullied Koo. And how they called him ugly. He felt really bad. He wished he could stop that. He will plan something and save Koo.

_______________________________________

"Why can't you confess? Don't cry when it's already too late." Jin, Koo's older brother told Koo. "I'm not meant to be with him. He's not even my friend." "Then go talk to him!" Jimin said. "No! I'm ugly. He won't like me. I'm a nerd." "Before saying anything, go look at the mirror." Jin spat back.