Chapter 12: Day 2

Start from the beginning

TapL just looked back and forth from 5up to Fundy. He noticed that Fundy was wearing 5up's shirt while 5up was wearing Fundy jacket, for some reason, "Wait-" he looked at Fundy, obvious that he was embarrassed. 'Why did you guys swap clothes?"

"I-It's not important." Fundy said. "5up just go back to bed please."

"But I want to see what's going on!" 5up said.

Fundy buried his head in his hands. "Just sleep."

5up nodded and went back upstairs.

Fundy looked at everyone. "Alright uh-"

Schlatt just chuckled, "Avoiding what just happened." he thought.

"I got information about the damages of what happened last night." Fundy announced, "And don't ask how I got the information-" he said, laughing a bit.

There was a quiet chuckle.

Ranboo and Tubbo just looked at each other.

"Sliding glass door broken into bits, expected." Fundy said, "Uh- No one seriously injured, just minor injuries and for Zak, still not found."

Ranboo tried to explain why. "It happened really fast. Plus Hannah tried to kill me."

"As well as the area we thought Skeppy was in, was blocked off." Tubbo piped in.

Fundy pulled back his hair. "It is confirmed that Zak is in the area."

Tubbo nodded in agreement, same as Ranboo.

Fundy looked up at Wilbur. "Should we attack Dream?"

Wilbur shook his head. "Don't think so, pretty sure they are out to get us later today."

Fundy nodded. "Makes sense."

TapL disagreed, "What about we do?" he started. "If we want this war to be over quickly, we should send them a message that they're no match."

"I get your point." Fundy said. He thought it over.

"TapL remember that they have more people AND that Punz and Hannah will not give up so easily." Wilbur said.

Fundy nodded. "From what I can remember about them, they both only surrender if they absolutely have to."

TapL sat down, knowing that Wilbur and Fundy were right, Punz and Hannah are fairly ambitious and never really give up very easily.

Schlatt had an idea of his own. "Why don't we kidnap someone?"

"Schlatt what do you mean?" Eret said.

"Well, we could force them to make peace if we kidnap someone from their group and threaten to kill them." Schlatt stated.

"Unlikely." Sam said. "It will cause more problems."

"And I think keeping 5up is enough." TapL said.

Fundy got up. "We should probably get some more rest. But someone should keep a look out."

Jack volunteered. "I'm nocturnal as fuck so I'll do it."

"It's only 6:0 Jack-" Eret said.

"He stayed up reading all night." Fundy said.

"It was worth it." Jack said, proud.

Schlatt gave a small chuckle. "Alright."

Few minutes later

"Hey Fundy!" 5up said when Fundy came to his sight.

"Didn't I tell you to sleep?" Fundy asked, flopping down onto the bed.