Dirty Cheater {Sam x Ponk + Foolish x Ponk}

warnings - rough sex, cheating, degrading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ponk was infamous for cheating on their partners, it was a habit. They couldn't seem to help themselves getting it on with someone else whilst in a relationship. This fact alone caused commitment issues for them, no one wanted to get with them either because of the fear of being cheated on, but they just couldn’t focus on one person for that long before sleeping with someone else or getting together with another person. It was annoying but when the opportunity came, they couldn’t help but grasp it and get into trouble. Despite their reputation, Sam couldn’t help himself but get with Ponk, he liked them too much to not get with them. But to his surprise, he didn’t suspect Ponk at any point. It had been a little over a year now, and Ponk had been surprisingly different to the rumours that described them, but rumours were over-exaggerated anyway, so Ponk probably didn’t cheat, or that's what Sam thought. 

Whilst Sam was doing one of his longer day and a half shifts at the prison, Ponk was going at it with someone else, and it wasn’t just any person, it was Sam’s best friend. Foolish. Currently, Sam was at work and Ponk was under Foolish, moaning lightly as kisses were peppered across his neck and chest. Ponk was moaning at the feeling, trying to get off Foolish’s trousers and get the pleasure he wanted. “Calm down Ponkie. Wait for it and you’ll get it okay?” Foolish smiled into Ponk’s neck, biting the sensitive skin slightly.

Ponk managed to undo the belt around the god’s waist, pulling it off and undoing the button, pulling the tight jeans down and leaving only the totem in just his boxers. Foolish sighed, grabbing Ponk’s hands and holding them above her head, pinning the younger to the bed, “Be careful Ponk, you wouldn’t want me to tell Sam, would you?” Ponk sighed, shaking her head but still smiling at Foolish. Foolish smiled and started kissing across her chest again, this time going to her stomach and leaving marks again. “Foolish! Please don’t leave too many! What if Sam finds out, he’ll hate us!” Foolish just kept marking Ponk, “Just make an excuse or don’t have sex with him until they dissapear.” 

With that, more marks were left on the younger until Foolish reached their v-line. The god pulled off Ponk’s trousers and boxers in one fluid move and kissed the tip of his cock. Ponk moaned from the feeling and moved their hands to Foolish’s hair, pulling it slightly. Foolish groaned slightly at the feeling and sat up, pushing three fingers in front of Ponk's face. Ponk knew what they had to do, taking the fingers in their mouth and swirling their tongue around them. "Good puppy, such a good puppy~" Foolish whispered whilst Ponk coated his fingers in saliva. When Foolish thought they were lubed enough, he pulled his fingers out of their mouth and pressed them against their hole.Without hesitation, Foolish thrust his fingers inside of Ponk, hitting his prostate dead on. They had done this enough times now for Foolish to just know where Ponk’s sensitive spots were and find them with ease. Ponk moaned out at the feeling, not being able to control himself due to the pleasure. Another finger after another added, eventually three fingers inside of him, nailing his prostate dead on without any stopping.

Ponk rode down on Foolish’s fingers, making the totem pull his fingers out of Ponk’s stretched hole. He replaced the fingers with the tip of his dick and whispered into Ponk’s ear, “Ready for this Darling? It’s okay if not.” Ponk eagerly nodded, wanting to be filled by Foolish. Part of him felt guilt. Guilt for going behind his lover’s back. One of the only partners he had actually loved. And he was cheating on him whilst he worked. 

But he also didn’t want to just stop seeing Foolish. But Foolish was just a little side-hoe. They were nothing to eachother but sex partners. 

Something snapped inside of Ponk as Foolish thrusted forwards, setting a steady pace for a while. Ponk knew she had to stop this, but before she could do anything, the door opened and in the doorway was Sam. Both Ponk and Foolish froze, too scared to say anything or move. Sam’s expression was calm. Almost too calm considering he just walked in on his partner having sex with his best friend. “Well then, I guess what they say is true. But Ponk if you think for a second that I’m going to be like everyone else you cheated on, you’re wrong. Get dressed and go home. If you aren’t there in the next 20 minutes, it’s only going to be worse for you. See you then.”