Pay attention to us {FoolSamPonk}

warnings - recorded sex, cum denial, mind break, chest/nipple play, double penetration, butt plugs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0

Foolish had been spending a lot of time building recently, and no time hardly spent with his lovers. He felt bad about it but he really had to finish this build, it was taking longer than expected and Quackity needed the casino lounge ready for next wee, so Foolish was devoting every second to the casino. Despite Foolish being a God, he was abandoning all of his needs, he hadn't slept for a few nights now, visible by the bags under his eyes and the phantoms that circled his head whenever he was outside during the night. He hadn't eaten or drank for a while either, which was probably an issue since he was a shark god and probably needed more water from humans. But that didn't stop him from building the casino. Any sexual urges he got were also abandoned, quickly being pushed down and ignored. But whatever it took to get the build done for Quackity.

After finishing the lounge with a day left of the deadline, Foolish went home to Sam and Ponk, only realizing now how much he had neglected his lovers, and more importantly his own self. Due to his lack of eating, he had lost quite a bit of weight, not enough to notice, but he definitely had. Both Sam and Ponk were observant though, so they noticed the second they saw Foolish that he had lost a little too much weight to be healthy. "FOOLISH!" Ponk happily shouted as he jumped at the male, letting the totem pick him up and hold him close, placing many kisses along his jawline, on his lips and on the small bit of exposed skin on his neck, leaving nothing untouched by his lips. Then Sam came running into the room, slipping slightly and falling onto Foolish and Ponk, knocking Foolish off balance and making him fall, Ponk landing on him. As usual when Foolish came back, Sam's creeper urges kicked in, and being slightly like a dog, started licking at Foolish's neck, making the younger laugh and ruffle Sam's hair, slightly scratching behind the creeper's ears, making him smile and bury his head in the totem's chest, right next to Ponk. Both Sam and Ponk were thinking the same thing, both of them had been since they laid eyes on Foolish again.

"You haven't been eating Foolish. And don't deny it, we can tell." Sam mumbled, only just audible from Foolish's shirt muffling his speech slightly. Foolish only sighed and looked away, feeling slightly disappointed in himself for leaving his needs to the side and making his lovers mad too. Ponk grabbed the totem's chin, forcing the older to look at him, "Well then, if that's really true then I guess we have no choice but to punish you for being a slut huh baby boy?"

Foolish whimpered lightly, feeling Sam's hand slowly un-tucking his shirt, sliding up across his bare skin and resting with his hand just under his nipple, after a minute taking the sensitive bud and rolling in between his fingers, making a low pleasured groan escape Foolish's mouth. Sam realized quickly after that a slight change in Foolish. He sat up, moving Ponk slightly, enough for him to unbutton and take off Foolish's shirt. There was something neither Ponk or Sam had seen before. Both of Foolish's nipples decorated with piercings, a small chain loosely connecting the barbells. Ponk and Sam looked at each other, before both nodding and standing. Sam picked up Foolish, throwing the younger male over his shoulder. The shark yelp slightly from the surprise of being picked up so quickly. Sam followed Ponk through to the other side of the house, and to a door Foolish knew all too well, despite only going into the room maybe two or three times in his life.

Their sex dungeon, something the tree of them had decided was for punishments, and punishments only. The only other time they would go in there was to put something back or to put something new down there. And whilst Foolish was gone, Sam and Ponk had added a lot more and changed the room quite a lot. Instead of the sex toys being left on small shelves on the walls, they were all i different places around the room, all in place of where they were used most. There was a small rack with a few different floggers, whips and other things like that, all of different length, roughness and harshness they were used. There was a huge canopy bed now in the back of the room, central on the wall with bars underneath, the complete area inside hollowed out and empty. 'A holding area of some sort? But why is it empty?' Foolish thought to himself, trying to think of possibilities, but none came to mind. But god were his questions about to be answered in a second.