Don't be a brat {Foolish x Punz}

warnings - very kinky, mindbreak, BDSM, brat-sub/sir-Dom, sex toys, being caught having sex

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Punz finished dying all the dishes from the previous night, looking over at Foolish every once in a while to see what he was doing. Foolish had been scrolling through his phone for about an hour now, not even raising his head to talk to Punz, staying invested in what he was doing. The blonde just pushed it away for now, Foolish was probably just tired right now and wanted to be comfy. Punz smiled and went over to the sofa, throwing a small cloth onto the counter after drying his hands on the way there. He leaned over and kissed Foolish on the head, looking down at him with a smile, going in to kiss him again only to be pushed away. Punz made a small noise, something like a sad dog waiting for its owner. Foolish still didn't look up at Punz, scrolling through Twitter still, unfazed by the blonde. "Look at me Foolish." Punz said, only for Foolish to shake his head in response, not turning to look at Punz. "I said look at me, don't start being a little fucking brat or I'll just have to show you who's in charge here." Foolish rolled his eyes and looked up at Punz, moving again when he tried to kiss him.

"Are you okay? Have I done something?" Punz asked, worrying about doing something wrong that hurt Foolish. But the other just shook his head again, looking away and going through Twitter again. "Foolish, answer me baby." Punz couldn't see the smile on Foolish's face, but the totem was doing exactly what he had to just to get on Punz's nerves. The blonde sighed, grabbing a handful of Foolish's hair and pulling it back, making the other flinch and yelp in pain, taking Punz's hand away and looking at his phone again. This time, Foolish started completely ignoring Punz, only glaring when Punz pulled his chin to look him in the eyes. "Foolish, stop being such a fucking brat. You listen to me, got that?" Foolish only rolled his eyes in response, trying not to laugh or smile at his Dom. He loved being this way towards Punz, especially with what came as a punishment from him being an absolute brat.

Punz grabbed him by the neck, pulling the totem towards him, "You know exactly what you're doing don't you? Come with me brat." He growled into Foolish's ear, letting go and standing, starting to walk away when the totem piped up, "Make me." Punz turned and leaned against the wall, biting the inside of his cheek slightly, starting to get pissed with Foolish.

"What did you just say to me?"

"I said make me, dickhead."

"You little brat."

"Either make me or fuck off!"

Punz grabbed Foolish by the hair, dragging him up and making him stand, a small yelp of pain coming from Foolish. Punz didn't let go when he started walking, he only stopped to grab him by the back of the neck and push him up the stairs. He pushed Foolish through the hallway, into a room that Foolish knew all too well. The room was only ever really used when Foolish was being a brat, the room being dedicated towards sex, mainly Foolish's punishments. Different bondage methods through the room, from chairs with metal cuffs on them to x-crosses (If you don't know they are basically frames in the shape of an x with a cuff at each end) Foolish was pushed into the room, being pinned to the wall by Punz. His wrists were above his head, Punz's knee pressing against his hardening dick. He was slightly moaning, trying to keep up his bratty attitude to make the punishment worse so that Punz would go harsher on him. He smirked and moaned, going against the rules that Punz gave him when he was being punished. "Stop moaning you fucking brat, you'll ony make this worse for yourself." Foolish rolled his eyes and tried to push Punz away by pushing his knee into his stomach slightly, then trying to push his hands away. Punz pulled Foolish away from the wall and against the large x-cross in the corner with his front pressed against it. He forced his arms apart, cuffing them to either side of the cross. He was stuck now, he wasn't getting out of this. "Remember your rules, Foolish?" Punz asked, moving Foolish's head slightly to the side to be looking at him. Foolish nodded, sighing and rolling his eyes as he did. "Don't get like that with me Foolish, I will fucking leave you here with nothing but a vibrator in your ass. Don't think it will just be a few minutes either, you'll be left here until you start behaving and show me you can actually be a good boy. Got that?" Punz growled. Foolish nodded, agreeing to the rules he was given for now. He would misbehave later and show Punz that he could test him. "Use your words, Foolish." Punz said, smiling at Foolish.