Jealousy pt2 {FoolSamPonk}

warnings - bathroom sex, rough, slight degrading

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Sam woke the next morning he had completely forgotten everything that happened. That was until he looked down at Ponk, his neck covered in hickeys and bite marks from Foolish yesterday. He smiled and kissed down on Ponk's neck, directly onto one of the larger bruises. Ponk made a quiet noise, turning and slowly opening his eyes, his soft brown eyes meeting Sam's bright green ones. They smiled at each other before looking at a still sleeping Foolish. His hair was a mess and there were scratches all over his back and shoulders. The smaller seemed happy with the scratches, as if they were a slight bit of payback for fucking him so roughly. As if they all had some sort of warning bell in their heads that the others were awake, Foolish muttered sleepily to the others, "Stop staring at me creeps."

He opened his eyes and was met with the faces of his boyfriends. "Anyway, we should probably get cleaned up from last night." Foolish laughed before getting up and walking into the bathroom. Sam got up and picked up Ponk, carrying him into the bathroom and sitting him on the side of the bath. He then got towels out of the cupboard outside and laid them over the sink, ready for when they got out. Foolish had a bath run and was slowly putting Ponk in the water, getting in behind him and waiting for Sam. The creeper sank into the bath behind them and laid down, pulling Foolish to lay on his chest and Ponk on Foolish's. The totem straight away to playing with the mess of Ponk's hair, his hands getting lost in the fluffy white. Each of them relaxed, gently resting in each other's arms.

Foolish started kissing on the marks he had left, unaware of how sensitive the smaller was at that moment. Despite being in this sensitive state Ponk managed to stop himself moaning and kept it inside. For his dick however, he couldn't help but get hard at the feeling. Sam was the first to notice. "Alright there Ponkie?" He teased, now it was clear to all three of them that Ponk was hard. Ponk only whimpered in response, grinding back on Foolish and pushing him against Sam at the same time, making both of the others groan slightly and both of them feeling their own dicks harden. Foolish kissed at Ponk's neck more, completely forgetting how rough Sam could be when he was touched unexpectedly. His sides were grabbed and forced to grind against Sam's still hardening dick. He moaned slightly in Ponk's ear making the smaller look at him, turning around to be sat, legs either side of his waist and slowly moving to tease him. "Awh, look at you Foolish, so hard already." The totem whimpered, he wasn't used to this amount of attention from two people. Sam stopped moving Foolish and moved his hands to Foolish's chest, teasing his fingers over his nipples, making him moan a little louder this time. All that did was turn Sam and Ponk on more. Before he knew it, Ponk was fully jacking him off and Sam was slipping one of his fingers into his ass. Ponk looked at what Sam was doing and he knew exactly what to do. It wasn't the first time they had done this, but it was the first time they had done it in a while and Foolish never usually got teased as much, it was usually Ponk since he was always bottoming to the other two. But instead of continuing to tease Foolish, Ponk removed his hand and turned so his back was facing Foolish.

Ponk slowly started fingering himself, moaning quietly as he did. Foolish and Sam both watched with enough concentration they might have been using 100% of their brains and just filling it with the mental image of Ponk, now slipping a second and then a third finger into his own tight ass, loosening it for them. Sam slipped another finger into Foolish at the same time as Ponk, and same with the third. Foolish and Ponk were moaning loudly, Sam leaning his head back and groaning at the thoughts of what he could do to both of them. Without a second thought, he pulled out his fingers and slammed his dick fully into Foolish, making him cry out. Ponk knew what happened, so he turned again pulling his fingers out and sitting on Foolish's dick as well, moaning as he did. Sam and Ponk started moving at the same time, Sam into Foolish and Ponk pulling himself off, then moving again to be different ways, then the pace picked up, and then again, and then again. This carried on until both Ponk and Foolish were moaning in delight, Sam groaning at the feeling of having his dick fully inside of one of his boyfriends and the sight of them both being fucked out of their minds.

Seemingly at the same time, both Foolish's and Ponk's prostates were hit, nearly driving both of them over the edge. It didn't take long either, Foolish releasing into Ponk for the second time in less than a whole day and Sam into Foolish with a loud groan. All of them sat panting for a while, before getting out of the bath since the water had become dirty and had gotten cold. They wrapped up in the towels, falling onto the bed and kissing each other. Despite just finishing one round, all three of them were ready to go again. Sam grabbed Ponk's sides, pinning him to the bed, kissing his neck softly whilst removing both of their towels and showing their both semi-hard dicks. Foolish stared in awe at the scene, watching intently as Sam pushed his dick straight into Ponk. That gave Foolish an idea. He sat behind Sam and pushed two fingers in, making Sam moan, something neither of the others had heard before, so Foolish started scissoring his fingers, getting impatient quickly and replacing his fingers with his dick. Sam moaned again, louder and more desperate this time. "C'mon slut, you like that?" Foolish growled into Sam ear, the other moaning. "Do I have consent to keep going?" He asked, Sam nodding. That was all he needed. He slammed his dick into Sam, his moans getting louder and louder with each thrust. Ponk was pushing himself down onto Sam, the force Foolish was thrusting with making Sam go harder into Ponk too. With a loud moan, all three of them came again at the same time. Foolish pulling out and watching his cum drip from Sam's hole, something he wished he could take a picture of and keep forever. Sam pulled out of Ponk and collapsed onto the bed, quickly followed by Foolish, all of them falling back to sleep quickly after that. Now when they woke up again they would have to change the bed sheets, no doubt about it. But they didn't care for now, they all just slept in each other's arms, not caring about anything else going on or the fact the neighbors probably heard everything they were doing. For now they just slept, not caring about anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

part 2 requested by @Bunnyslovertaken again. hope you enjoyed our poly bitches. see you in the next one which is going to be an eretnap smut.

~Blade~