Robyn wakes up on the stairs of the Tardis and jumps up, looking round before walking over to the Doctor at the console with Amy and Rory "What? No, yes, sorry, what? Oh, you're OK. Oh, thank God. I had a terrible nightmare about you two. That was scary. Don't ask, you don't want to know. You're safe now." the Doctor says hugging Amy. "Oh, okay." Amy comments hugging him back. "That's what counts. Blimey, never dropped off like that before. Well, never, really. I'm getting on a bit, you see. Don't let the cool gear fool you. Now, what's wrong with the console? Red flashing lights... I bet they mean something." the Doctor rambles. "Doctor, I also had a kind of dream thing." Rory says. "Yeah, so did I."Amy adds. "And me." Robyn mumbles, looking at the Doctor who puts a hand on her head in comfort. "Not a nightmare, though, just... we were married." Rory tells Amy. "Yeah, in a little village." Amy adds in confusion. The Doctor stands and looks at them in surprise as Robyn holds his hand "A sweet little village, and you were pregnant." Rory continues. "Yeah, I was huge. I was a boat." Amy remarks as the Doctor walks up behind Rory and pulls the back of his hoodie down. "So you had the same dream, then? Exactly the same dream?" Rory asks. "Are you calling me a boat?" Amy asks threateningly. "And Doctor, Robyn, you were visiting." Rory tells them.

The Doctor holds open Amy's jacket "Yeah, yeah, you came to our cottage." Amy nods. "How can we have the same dream? It doesn't make sense." Rory remarks. "And you had a nightmare about us. What happened to us in the nightmare?" Amy asks. "It was similar, in some aspects." the Doctor responds. "Which aspects?" Rory questions. "Well, all of them." the Doctor says. "You had the same dream." Amy realises. "Basically." the Doctor nods making Robyn nod. "You said it was a nightmare." Rory points out to him. "Did I say nightmare? No. More of a really good...mare. Look, it doesn't matter. We all had some kind of psychic episode. We probably jumped a time track. Forget it, we're back to reality now." the Doctor says as birdsong starts. "Doctor, if we're back to reality how come I can still hear birds?" Amy asks. "Yeah, the same birds. The same ones we heard in the..." Rory starts.

"

"...dream." he finishes before he and the Doctor pull away from each other, where they'd fallen asleep with their heads against each other "Oh. Sorry. Nodded off, stupid. God, I must be overdoing it. I was dreaming we were back on the Tardis. You had the same dream, didn't you?" Rory asks. "Back in the Tardis. Weren't we just saying the same thing?" Amy nods. "But we thought this was the dream." Rory says. The Doctor puts Robyn next to him as he picks up a small stone from the path and examines it before throwing it back to the ground "I think so. Why do dreams fade so quickly?" Amy questions standing up. Rory walks over to the Doctor with Amy as Robyn looks round confused "Doctor, what is going on?" Rory asks. "Is this because of you? Is this some Time Lord thing because you've shown up again?" Amy adds. "Listen to me. Trust nothing. From now on, trust nothing you see, hear or feel." the Doctor tells them. "But we're awake now." Rory tells him. "You thought you were awake on the Tardis too." the Doctor counters. "But we're home." Amy says looking round. "Yeah. You're home. You're also dreaming. Trouble is, Robyn, Rory, Amy, which is which? Are we flashing forwards... or backwards? Hold on tight. This is going be a tricky one." he warns.