Chapter 6: Bidding

Start from the beginning

"Mr.Raizada, Miss.Singh"

When the minister introduced me to her she did not even try to shake her hand with me not that I would not have returned the gesture even if she tried but why did she not try to is it that I am not good enough to her. That's interesting.'Shivansh thought'.

The respective chits were alotted to their respective person they noted the amount they wanted to and slided them to the bidding box.

Both Shivansh and Anaya reached the box at the same time and both of them waited for the other to put the chit inside looking at each other.

They came out of the trance when another person slided his chit in.

Both of theirs hand reached the box at the same time and their knuckles brush and anaya instantly pulled her hand back when the chit slides in.

The action was an 'ouch' for shivansh's ego.

Anaya turned and walked away before he could notice her ragged breathing.

...

Shivi was searching for Anaya when she noticed her brother coming out of the hall and she could tell he was agitated about something.

When shivansh noticed the familiar face he reached her in a moment.

"Not here bhai."

He just nodded and they both turned to go in the CEO office in the hotel.

"What are you doing here?"

She smiled sarcastically"I am fine thankyou and I am here with my boss."

"Your boss is here for the bid do I know him?"he questioned.

"Her"

He furrowed

"She is here and you might know her"she cleared.

"Where you living at?"he questioned.

"As if you don't know"she scoffed.

He smirked.

"But you don't know the place where I am working right?"she asked proudly.

"I did not wanted to know as you wished"

"If you knew your possessive ass would surely try to meddle in but now I am assured even if you knew you won't be able to do that"

Her face had a different emotion like proud or something while saying the latter part which did not go unnoticed by him.

Her phone ringed flashing 'sir' and she picked it up immediately.

When the other person said something her face turned to an panicked expression"n..No sir I am fine I just went to the loo..... Yes sir yes sir I am coming in the banquet hall...Yes sir."

When she disconnected the call and noticed his brother having a dangerous emotion playing on his face.

"Bhai bhai it was my direct boss and he was just concerned for my safety"she tried to explain.

"Does he have feelings for you"he inquired in a cold tone.

She started to shake her head in negative frantically "no no no bhai he is engaged already"

This seemed to work on him.

"Now I will go to the banquet hall the results will be announced after the lunch break"she bid bye to her brother and left for the banquet hall.

...

Anaya was a little worried about her intern getting lost or something in the hotel when she heard that she was gone to look for her for a long time from her secretary.

So she asked him to call ask about her whereabouts and her being safe.

After the secretary put his phone down and nodded positively assuring her.

After a while shivi walked in the hall and she left the breath she was holding in unknowingly.

She don't know but she feels very protective of the girl just like she feels with her cousin kriya like an older sister even though she might just be a couple years younger than her.

"Sorry boss"

She just nodded.

"Boss now can you tell the bid you made"Nihal her secretary asked her.

She sighed but the man understood that he won't get the answer to this.

"Boss but now that the bid is made isn't it harmless to announce the price" shivi's curiosity got the best of her.

She looked at the girl"if you want anything in life don't try to be very vocal about it do the deed and everything will be vocalised on its own."

The same moment the announcer started"ok so coming straight to the business, the person who got the land of 300acres in dehradun is..."

Cliffhanger

Hope you all liked the chapter.

Do vote and comment!

Anyways love yaa😍

-Anushaka

Zain Imam as Nihal chaturvedi "Anaya's secretary"

"Anaya's secretary"

Zain Imam as Nihal chaturvedi "Anaya's secretary"