"I...I will have it mys-"

"Don't speak and strain your throat."

She gulps. The way he commands her for her own good, creating a ruckus inside her stomach.

Taking the spoon from his hand, she shyly places the frozen yoghurt in her mouth.

To find his eyes trailing her movement.

To get settled on her lips.

"You have burned your lips belle."

He says moving his fingers to trace the corner of her lip with his thumb.

"It's... nothing-"

"Shhh I said don't speak"

They look at each other, and almost got lost in each other's eyes.
His touch gentle and featherly,sending a shiver down her spine.

She feels warmness rush in her and when she looks up at those blue eyes again ,she sees a pair of cold grey's instead.

Making her blink.

The heart which was thudding earlier much faster than normal, was now ready to get out of her chest .

Her heartbeat audible to her ears.

No! It can't be....those grey orbs...she blinks her eyes again to find it to be blue instead and she literally moves back from him.

Pushing back her chair and getting up.

"Belle what happened?"

"I...I will be back!"

With this she rushed to the washroom. To close the door and lean her head on it.

Trying to calm her names.

Sh**!Why!

What's happening? Why am I seeing him. The image of Aaron kissing her lips flashes in front of her eyes and she tightens her fists.

Move on Ezra! Move on! He asked you to do it himself! He doesn't care about you!

He hates you! Move on from him!

Looking at herself in the mirror, she places her finger on her lips to see them actually burned. Lowering her fingers, she just stares at the girl looking back at her in the mirror.

Stay strong Ezra. Let go of him.

Forget about those grey orbs, when they will give you nothing but pain.

You can do it Ezra. You can.

With new found determination, she exits the washroom. To find the stranger waiting for her.

"Ezra"

He says, looking at her face. To only have her smile back at him. Rubbing her neck awkwardly, she tries to lighten the mood.

"Umm can I know the name of the most pulchritudinous thing here?"

He looks at her in surprise. To only nod.

"Ya of course. We have Quesadillas, Mediterranean style Cherry Tart, Galeto, Ravioli, my favourite Tiramisu-"

Her chuckles stops him in between as he stares at her. Her next words making a small smile to linger on his lips.

"I am asking your name Stranger. I forgot to ask you earlier."

Seeing her smiling like that. The doubt of crossing his boundaries earlier by touching her, vanished in thin air.

Offering her his hand , he speaks maintaining the contact of their eyes.

"Declan"

She likes his name instantly and wanted to try it once. Her lips moving to say his name for the first time as he couldn't help stare at them.