"C0m0 0n! G3t uP Sk!D" he snapped. Ink only gave him a soft hesitant smile. Though it trembled on the edges.

Both kept running, not being able to fight against the invisible and unknown force. They kept struggling and suddenly came to a halt. Both gasped for air, Ink trying to desperately hold onto Error as he felt his magic drain. He felt weaker as the seconds passed.

Error cursed under his breath and suddenly felt something pulling him, he thought it was Ink at first. As he was about to snap he understood that this wasn't Ink. But the strange force and in front of him now stood a portal which was dragging him. A startled cry made him look back to where Ink was trying to fight against the force. Error starts doing the same.

Both were so close, extending their arms to grab each other's hands. But they failed, the force won.

And soon both were thrown into this strange feeling of sickness and loneliness and were teleported to somewhere they both did not know where it was. It was an au they had never seen. No matter how much they tried to use their magic... it wouldn't budge, they were drained. Well almost, Error still had magic left.

Ink on the other hand was laying down against the cold mud as rain poured down onto him. He couldn't move, so he was left there twitching, he hiccuped and soon it turned into sobs. He desperately tried to move around but his body would not budge. He tried to force himself to stare around, but he felt so weak, he needed to rest. But he felt alone and cold.

And as he forced himself to use all his strength, all he could say was a soft whisper "Error... where are you?... I need you..."

~

Error stared around the strange au, it was completely empty. Only buildings and more buildings and more buildings. But they were crumbling under their own weight. Vines growing and trapping them. The roads were broken, a small stream flowing through them. And grass, moss, trees, bushes, and other plants growing on the small and big cracks around the concrete.

The only thing he could do was sigh in disappointment. He needed to find Ink, whoever was attacking them was after Ink. The artist was in danger. And whoever this attacker was, they were strong.

But it just seemed so wrong and so strange. Error knew that not everyone liked Ink, but thanks to him were the reason that most au's were still alive. He shook his head, he couldn't get distracted now. His thoughts had to be for later.

His steps echoed as he walked further and further into the au. He didn't know where he was heading but he could feel Ink's magic. It was very weak, extremely thin. So weak that a normal monster would dust. But Error knew Ink was no ordinary monster, so he had time. And as he searched he noticed how lonely and desperate he felt.

He missed Ink's endless chattering and how the other worried so much for him. How after the truce, whenever Error got into a fight or came back hurt from any au. If Ink found him the other would insist on taking care of him. Error of course denied, but now. He may need that help, he was after all quite hurt. His soul soon started growing desperate, he had this strange feeling of wanting to hold Ink and never let him go.

But when he tried to grab onto nothing, all he managed to do was give a pained whimper. His legs felt sore and his arms ached in pain. He ripped a part of his shirt and wrapped it around a bone that had been broken. And soon enough he was back on his search for Ink.

He looked around and saw that there was a storm rolling in, he had to find Ink... and fast.

One-Shot book (Requests are open)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें