...And The End

Everything was dark.

He tried to open his eyes, but for some unexplainable reason it wouldn't work. He reached out his hands, nothing. "I wonder were this is.." he mumbled to himself.

All of a sudden a bright light, right in front of him. "Again you saved one of us. I don't know how to thank you and it seems neither of us will be able to after what happened." a soft, fatherly voice started to speak.

Again he tried to open his eyes, this time it worked and the first thing he saw were the faces of three all to familiar gods.

But something didn't seem right. Upon a closer look he realized that the three looked like...ghosts. He walked forward, reaching out his hand towards the shoulder of the woman standing in the middle, only to see it go right through her.

Shocked he pulled back his hand, taking a few steps back. "What happened? What do you mean after what happened?" he started to ask in sudden panic.

The woman and the white haired man to her left gave him a sad smile, the man on her right didn't change his expression though. This time the woman spoke, her voice soothing "Your counterparts tried their best to restore the balance and bring our brother back, but it seems it was too late.".

The young man shook his head. Did she try to tell him what he was thinking? No, this couldn't be true.

The woman stepped forward and lay one of her, now even paler, hands on his shoulder. "I wish I could have done more for you. You believed in me when no one else would and brought back my heart. I will forever be thankful for what you did for me." she said, her voice starting to shake.

He looked up into her eyes now starting to fill with tears. "My lady.." he started, his voice shaking. She shook her head and smiled at him, tears running down her cheek. "Thank you for everything, Jordan. This is the last gift I can give you.",with those words the little glow of purple that was left around her started to fade and so did she.

Pictures started to flash in front of his eyes.

Four people, a temple similar to the one he himself just left, Dianite awakening after the ritual, but he was weak. A yellow flash, Dianite on his knees, a sword stuck in his chest and Furia laughing.

The loud roar of a Dragon, the four people running outside, just to see everything burning. The white haired man and the woman appearing, fighting with Furia, then darkness.

Jordan fell onto his knees, crying and shaking his head. Ianite was gone, he knew she wouldn't come back and he knew that he wouldn't go home.

The gods were dead and so was their realm.