7

December 18, 2010

It was a much nicer hair day in Hawaii as she got out of the shower. Samantha had left their shared bedroom long ago, leaving Annabel to her own device. It was nice, she truly loved Hawaii. The balcony was open the sea breeze, sounds, and smells were flooding into the room and she was just enjoying herself. She took another look in the mirror examining her outfit. It was a light blue with white flowers on it,  fit and flare dress with flutter sleeves and three small buttons between her breasts. On her feet where white t-strap sandals and she felt very short and very exposed but she didn't have her bulky boots to keep her safe while she was performing so she was going to have to deal with it. 

Lindsey's Hawaii house was nice and big, but it seemed sterile and cold. She quietly made her way down the stairs and when she walked into the kitchen, she could see Lindsey digging in the fridge. She ignored him and went to her designated cupboard. It was where Samantha and Annabel had put their stuff that they brought and she pulled out her coffee stuff. She was about to dump the pot out to make her own but Lindsey grabbed her arm before she could.

"Don't you dare dump that pot out, I just made that pot." 

"I brought my own that I was going to use." She shrugs.

"So..." he trails off.

"William said I had to bring my own groceries and I wasn't allowed to use yours I was just following orders."

"Coffee is coffee. Quite frankly I don't give a shit if you eat our groceries. Hell, Kristen drank one of your blue raspberry spiked Seagrams things last night." Lindsey explains.

"Those were expensive." She pouts giving into Lindsey's wishes and pouring a mug full of his brewed coffee. 

He watches her as she grabs her hazelnut creamer from the fridge, he had the same one, but his was a lot bigger and a better name brand than hers, and poured it into her mug. Then she adds two sugars. She took her coffee just like he does. 

"So where is everyone?" She asks taking a sip.

"Kit took the girls to get manicures. She was going to wake you up but Samantha warned her against it, saying that you weren't a nice person when you're woken up before you want to be." He shrugs.

"I mean it's 10:30, it's not horribly late in the day." She rolls her eyes.

"I know, I just got up too." He nods.

"Where you taking a shower at the same time I was." 

"I think so, the water kept going from hot too cold." 

"Yeah." She nods. 

"Would you like some eggs. I can make them sunny-side up." He asks.

"I can make my own, but thank you though." 

"No, I want to. I'm making some anyway, might as well just make them at the same time." Lindsey shrugs.

"Thank You, Mr. Buckingham, I appreciate it." 

"Lindsey..." He looks at her.

"Lindsey." She looks down.

"No high heels today?" He asks.

"I only brought a couple pair and neither of them match my dress so." She shrugs.

"Do you get your height from your mother?" He asks, knowing very well that if she is his kid, she did.

"I don't know." 

"Oh?" 

"I was adopted. Mike and Edith were both average height. She was like 5-8, he was 6 foot. I'm     5-1. Neither of them were musical either. I was three and I picked up a guitar at Mike's parents house at a Christmas party." She shrugs perching at the island while he makes the eggs.