Hard Knock Life

Just something quick to post. Collab with YouSowavyyy all mistakes are ours 🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️ enjoy.

@papilani said: "waiiiit now I need to see the other three's reaction to the pig."

They walked in silence toward the house, Shawn noting the care and gentleness in the way Halle held the pig

They walked in silence toward the house, Shawn noting the care and gentleness in the way Halle held the pig. He listened closely and heard her murmuring softly to it, trying to calm him. Shawn smiled, maybe this would be a good thing for both Halle and the piglet.

Once they reached the front door, she removed the animal from its carrier, handing the bag over to her father.

"Man," he peered at his daughter. "Yo mama finna go crazyyy."

"You're overthinking it. Yes she might be shocked at first but all I gotta do is tell her I can't bear to be without it and she'll be okay." The girl shrugged happily.

Shawn flicked his shoes off by the door. "You think so?"

"Mmhm. I know so. If that doesn't work I could always just pull out the eyes. She could never say no to these bad boys," Halle whipped her head around, puppy dog eyes on full display.

"Keep the faith I guess." The man shrugged.

Halle made her way through the house. "You just stay in the back and I'll do all the talking."

"That I will," he agreed.

Blue looked up from where she sat in the living room. "What's that?" She asked curiously.

Halle merely grunted and continued on her way toward the den. Blue followed her dad and sister, curiosity getting the better of her. She heard a soft whimpering and looked closer at Halle. Her shirt was folded up around something in her arms, and the shirt was moving. She stepped closer. "What is THAT?!" The child exclaimed.

"Shhh!" Halle scrunched her face up. "You're yelling in my child's face."

"Child?" Blue folded her arms, eyeballing her sister. "Looks like a chewed up piece of gum to me." Her tone was impassive.

"Lefty," Shawn warned

"Well at least his hair isn't all over his head like yours!" Halle retorted, taking in the half afro half braid down 'do' her sister was currently rocking.

"Mommy's taking my braids out stupid! And that thing's bald headed anyway!" Blue stuck her tongue out.

Shawn pulled out a chair and took a seat. "Y'all don't get tired of going back and forth with each other?"

"No." Halle murmured.

"Not really," Blue twiddled with the ends of her hair and took a seat across from her father. "Is that a baby pig?" She asked eagerly, wanting badly to touch it.