Backstory's

YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART IF YOU WANT ITS JUST  TO CATCH YOU UP ON WHAT HAPPENED! 

Midoryia's Backstory

I was always bullied by Kacchan because I didn't have a quirk. No hero ever saved me know one even cared about me. One day I met all might thinking oh this might change my life wrong it didn't. I was done I was about to give up on life. But then an opportunity came to me if I can't be a hero then why not be a villain so that's what I did I became a villain. Then before I met other villains all might have me his quirk witch was amazing. Than I meant the LOV witch they told me to be a UA traitor so I did I trained hard everyday with all might I went to the entrance exams and passed now I am in UA.

Todoroki's Backstory

My dad always wanted to beat all might so he decided to have the perfect child to beat all might and that child was me the youngest out of 4 children I got abused and my mother went insane my brother died (or did he) a lot of thing's happened I was done so I decided to become a villain. I discovered the LOV online and decided to join since my dad is the number 2 hero and I was going to UA no matter what so I became a UA traitor a long with someone else who I would meet on the first day of school.

Bakugo's Backstory

(So basically the villain attack at the training camp is the same they kidnapped Bakugo and ask for him to join with Midoryia and Todoroki there though but this time he did yes this is basically the reason why he said yes) I decided to say yes to the villians because my mom abuses me that's why I bullied deku and second of all no one noticed that's the hard truth of reality that not everyone gets saved by hero's so when I had the opportunity I took it surprised I didn't realize Todoroki and Deku were UA traitors so it was shocking to find out.
p.s. twice made clones of them so they wouldn't be suspected