QNA

Sooooo....hi. How are you? Doin' good? That's good to hear. Oh you wanted to know where I've been and why I haven't been uploading? No? Oh, well uh ok, I'll...I'll leave....nah I'm kidding.

Wassup guys, I know I've been gone for months. What have I been doing you ask? Well, I made my way to Fanfiction.net and cross posted all the stories I've made there last month. I have been working on the arc trailer for Acts I-V. I have also been planning on future Singing Sensation Deku chapters, like what music is added, and Act IV of my Dekuverse. On top of that I am still (procrastinating) working on the three one-shot stories which are Esdeath, Ms. Joke, and Kaguya Shinomiya and hopefully a Christmas chapter before Christmas arrives for all three stories. But outside of stories school has been kicking my ass and learning how to drive is still a work in progress.

So, what I want to do now is give you all a deadline. I am doing a QNA where I answer everyone's questions, yes everyone from these three platforms: AO3, Wattpad, and Fanfiction.net. These questions can be about me specifically, the stories and or future ones, pretty much anything. The deadline will be until Dec. 30th. I'mma let everyone get their questions out until then and then once the deadline is over I'll get started answering them. (I have a prediction: No one is going to put out a question lol)

That's all folks, but in all seriousness, I want to thank the people who have somewhat in a way supported these shitty books and chapters I put out and having to deal with my procrastination. I appreciate it. Ok for real this time, see you later. Have a good day, or night, I wish you all well for whatever you're doing and please be safe. :D