The Beginning

'We did it' Jordan thought, kneeling on the cold floor. Slowly he let go of his sword and a soft smile started to form on his face as he realized what this meant for all of them.He looked at each of his friends.

Sonja was leaning against Tucker's shoulder, who held her hand and smiled while panting just as hard as Jordan. Tom was leaning against one of the pillars, exhausted as everyone else.Finally Jordan's sight fell on the one they all had fought for.

Ahead of them, floating just ever so slightly above the ground, was Dianite. A fading glow of red around him and a mischievous grin on his face.

Certainly looked like he was back to his old glory, Jordan thought.

Slowly he made his way towards them, dogging the remains of his brothers underlings that where spread all around the dimly lit altar room. Jordan could see that all of his friends tried their best to get up and greet the now revived god of the Nether.

Slowly they made it up, Tom leaning onto his pillar, Tucker helping Sonja to stand and Jordan himself getting help from his trusty sword.

Dianite came to a stop in the middle and look at each one of them, before he started to speak with his deep booming voice. "Your efforts certainly are deserving of a thank you I must say. Then again all of you are aware that I am not the type of god to do so.", all the while his face was sporting a grin. "Though, I am sure we can handle this later by say granting every single one of you a wish maybe?" he laughed and our four heroes didn't know what to do other than laugh along.

"Now, I believe we should get you al..." Dianite didn't get to finish his sentence, as he was interrupted by what sounded like the roar of a Dragon. In the blink of an eye they found themselves outside the ancient temple they had entered only a few hours ago.Their heads immediately turned towards the dark clouded sky, only to see what seemed like four beams of a beacon falling towards the ground in the distance.

Another deafening roar and the world went dark around them.

Restore The Balance (on hold)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara