🫧 ✶⋆⊰ 𝟎𝟏𝟖 ⊱꙳⚘ 🍼

𝟏𝟖. ⍢⌠ 𝕀 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕞𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕝𝕚𝕗𝕖
┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Rebecca ━━━ Mom, I'm leaving — I said walking down the stairs.

Rachel ━━━ did you take your medicine today? — she shouted from the kitchen.

Rebecca ━━━ yes mom, it won't be necessary to buy more — I wiped my mouth, put my backpack on my back — bye mom — I said before leaving the house.

I walked to the car, Raul, the driver my father hired was already waiting for me.

Rebecca ━━━ Morning Raul.

Raul ━━━ good morning Rebeca, you don't like to sit in front, what happened? — he asked after starting to drive towards the school.

Raul has restrictions that my dad put in place for us, we can't even talk, but that's the rule we break the most, we're always talking.

Raul has a daughter the same age as me, so he kind of understands me, the only thing he really does out of everything my dad restricts us from is not letting me use his cell phone.

Raul ━━━ here we are Rebeca — he said so we stopped in front of the school.

I couldn't turn around to get my bag from the back seat so he got out of the car to take it, meanwhile I opened the place where he hides his cell phone and put a latter in place "sorry, I borrowed it just for today" I took the cell phone and hid it under my clothes.

Rebecca ━━━ thank you so much Raul — I said as soon as he handed me the backpack — see you later.

Raul ━━━ Yes, good lessons Miss Rebecca — he said and then got in the car.

As soon as I saw the car leave, I got in and got the same looks, some girls still can't get used to the presence of a pregnant teenager at school.

I went to Kaz's dorm, we weren't in class yet. As usual, I arrive about 30 minutes before classes, I go into her dorm, and I sit on the bed, she is in the bathroom.

Kaz ━━━ Fuck, you scared me — she said as she came out of the bathroom and found me in her bed — when will you stop scaring me like that.

Rebecca ━━━ will have to put up with me until I get out of here.

Kaz ━━━ right.

Rebecca ━━━ Anyway, I have something to tell you.

Kaz ━━━ why are you laughing like crazy?

Rebecca ━━━ I managed to get Raul's cell phone! — we shouted at the same time — I said I could do it.

Kaz ━━━ you did it! — we sat on the bed — do you know the password? — she asked with the cell phone in her hand — don't tell me you don't know the password Rebecca Johnson.

I know, I just don't remember exactly.

Rebecca ━━━ Im pretty sure it's his daughter's birthday, he said he uses his daughter's birthday for almost everything, but I forgot — I was pacing back and forth.

Kaz ━━━ I'll get dressed while you try to remember, dumb.

I just remember him saying that all his passwords are his daughter's birthday, and if not, it's his mother's, but when is her birthday?

I'm pretty sure Raul's daughter's birthday is three days after the birthday of someone I have to remember.

Is it one of the boys birthday?