Chapter 10 - Reincarnations

Karma Uzumaki's POV

It was progressing fine.

It also seems that Naruko has finally used her unique skill.

There are many moves changed from her original plans.

That's why...

That is why, I ended up in this situation.

「Obito!」

「Ha!」

I am falling on the air.

Behind me is Kakashi and awoken Obito who sliced both of my hand with a purple ninjato, and a sharp form of truth-seeking orb.

Boosting Magicules to my leg, I tried to fly up.

But it seems like Sakura had it all covered.

「Cha!!」

It hurts, yes, it hurts.

Even if its just a little, it still hurts.

And finally, Naruko and Sasuke came in front of me with both of their seal hand reaches out to me.

At that point, I know the only thing I could do is get inside my ID.

It failed.

Kakashi was the culprit.

I internally cursed my decision on giving Kakashi the Jashingan again.

By that moment their hands touch my shoulder, while my eyes went wide, my mouth curled to a grin.

Rikudo: Chibaku-

「Splendid.」

-Tensei!!!

No one's POV

An explosion blasted upon Karma's body.

It shattered into pieces as it was taken away by the huge truth-seeking orb.

On that process, an unknown object was spit out from the dragon's struggling body.

It was Madara.

Madara's defeated body landed near team 7 as he showed them a condition of unconscious.

But that wasn't all.

Half fragments of the Bijuus have been spitted out from the dragon's body too.

It seems karma never actually gave naruko the whole chakra of the Bijuus now that the Bijuus landed on the land perfectly.

「Sealing completed! We can finally celebrate! 」

Naruko stated with a smile and a thumbs up.

「You're right. 」

Sakura responded while stretching her arms.

「The first thing I want is a hot bath to wash away all this sweat and grime- HOLD ON A SEC! WHAT ABOUT US?! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO GET OUT OF THIS TIME-SPACE?!」

Her response transformed into a panicking in seconds.

「Oh no! You're right! This is bad! This is bad! 」

Following her, Naruko panicked in the same way.

While from the Bijuus side,

「She does whatever needs to get done, but she's still pretty dumb, isn't she? 」