All of a sudden the door swung wide open as none other than Kirishima came storming in as usual with Jiro and a few others such as Mori, Axol, and Goku.

And somehow with 3 out of 4 of them being VERY loud when they want to be, they were all actually very quiet and understanding of the situation.

Goku: Hey! We heard the news! Congrats!

Mori: Yeah, man! I can't believe you've got a second kid now!

Y/N: I can't believe it either. In a good way. I honestly never pictured my future to be like this...

Kirishima: That's how it usually is. You picture yourself being big and strong as a kid, but actually growing up is full of surprises that you would never expect.

Y/N: You've got that right...

Axol: So did you come up with a name?

Y/N: We decided to name her Chloe. Chloe L/N.

Kirishima: Cute name!

Y/N: Right?

You then felt someone's hand rest upon your shoulder. In response you turned around to exchange a gaze with Goku who had a "We need to talk" kind of look on his face.

With his facial expression you knew what he wanted. You handed Chloe back to Blake and kissed both of them on their foreheads.

Y/N: I'll be right back. I gotta have a quick chat with Goku.

Blake: Don't take too long. I want more kisses~

Y/N: Hehe...sit tight!

Time Skip

After a quick exchange with Goku, the two of you left and went outside. When you got out there you were greeted by Vegeta, Broly, Goten, and Trunks.

Y/N: Hey, guys. What's the rush...?

Vegeta: Y/N, We need to talk.

Y/N: That I already figured out. Did something happen...?

Goku: No. We just...have to address a few things.

Eye-Catch

Eye-Catch

Vegeta: Since you left to train in the Celestial Temple, We have moved back to our home reality. We do have families over there after all.

Goku: What we needed to know is if you're going to come back with us, or if you're all going to stay here. We need an answer now.

Y/N: Wow...This is sudden...but if you need an answer, I think I'll be staying here.

Goten: Seriously?! We were expecting the opposite answer!

Y/N: I've made a good life for myself here. Me and the others are protecting the lives that live in this city and have really warmed up to this place. With our Korizen problems resolved, we can finally carry that out without risk. So I appreciate that you asked, but I'm staying.