Chapter 9:

Rue pov

"Okay Rue this is your room I'm right across the hall if you need anything alright." Alex said.

I nod my head to let him know that I understand. He place me down in the room where my stuff and toys are at.

"You can play with your toys in here and I called you when dinner is ready." He said.

I then ran to my toys and start playing with it. I Never had this much toys before it going to be hard to choose too. I guess I can play with the remote control car.

Alexavier pov

Leaving Rue to play with her toy I go pack me some clothes for Russia since I'm taking Rue with me I going to pack her clothes when she go to sleep.

Knock Knock

"Answer I said to the person behind the door dinner is ready sir." They said.

"Alright I'll be there in a minute." I said while finishing packing my suit case.

I exited my room and go to rue room. When I had knock the door and open it she running around the room with a car remote in her hands. "Hey rue dinner ready let's go wash our hands and get ready to eat.

"Okay," she said.

And made our way to the bathroom wash our hand and head out to the kitchen table where our food is.

Simeon pov

That kid look familiar

I'm at home searching up some information about this kid that Alex told me about.
Her name is Rue she is 4 years old.
Date of birth January 8, 2018.
Born in Russia but was move to Tampa Florida 11 month but move again to New Orleans when she was just 1 years old and 7 month went to she stay there till she was 3 years old and move again to Huston Texas but didn't stay there for long enough so they move to Manhattan New York.
Her parents do like to move around a lot. Let's see who her Parents are....Yebena mat' (Holy shit in Russia.)

Alexavier pov

"Come on Rue you have have to take your bath and you have to go sleep we got to wake up early if we're going to leave." I said to her.

"Okay" she said.

We made our way to the bathroom her bath was already filled up all she have to do is get in and wash.

"You know to clean yourself." I asked her.

She nodded her head yes.

"Okay if you need me just called out for me." I told her an left out the bathroom.

I made my way down to her room and pack up some clothes for her so that when we leave she'll have some clothes. I should probably pack up some of her toys. I finished packing up her clothes and toys. She still in the bathroom I wonder what taking her so long I then go knock on the door.

"Rue are you okay in there?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

"Do you need my help?" I asked.

"Yes," she said.

I open the door and see her in the tub with soap in her hair.

"Rue was you trying to wash your hair with body soap." I asked.

She nodded her head yes.

"That's not what you use to wash your hair you have to use shampoo let's get this soap out of your hair." I told her.

I got to work on her hair the soap in her hair is now gone and was replace with shampoo. She got alot of hair and it really long. I noticed that Rue is yawning so I rinse the shampoo out of her hair, drained the water out of the tub and got her out and dress sat her down and blow dry her hair and brushed it and then place her in the her bed when I did that she immediately went to sleep. I left her room and went in my room to go to the bathroom that is in my room and take a shower.

30 minutes later

I got out the shower wrap the towel around my waist and saw Rue sleeping in my bed. I put on a white t shirt and some grey sweat pants set my alarm at 4:00 am move Rue on the left side of the bed an I got in on the right side and went to sleep.