Chapter 4:

Alexavier pov:

"Shit that feels so good!" She said through clenched teethed and bit down on her bottom lips.

I'm supposed to get ready for this meeting but I woke up with this whore mouth on my cock sucking me off. Now I'm fucking her doggy style.

"Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" she yelled. I then cum in the condom after her release.

"Mmhh baby that was good," she said trying to cuddle I didn't say a word but move her and went in the bathroom to flush the condom away and got in the shower for a few minutes went to my clothes, and got dress came out and see this whore still here.

"Why are you still here," I asked?

"Because I thought I can give you a little treat before you leave baby." She responded seductively.

"We are not together Trixie so leave before I'll have my guard kick you out," I said sternly scaring her.

She then gets up and leaves but without telling me that I'll be her's.

I ignore her comment and made my way down to the garage to my Audi R8. Got into the car make my out of the garage and down the street to the highway to downtown where my company at. My phone begins to ring I answer without looking at the caller I.D.

"Hello," I said.

"Alex where are you?" Urvan one of my best friends asked.

"I was busy, I'm just getting to downtown," I said.

"Yeah busy with that whore Trixie, you keep fucking her you'll might catch something," he said.

"Are Simeon and Sergie there." I ask ignoring what he said.

"Yeah ever they here why," he asked.

"Because our parents want us to visit," I said.

"Well I guess I have to come to if your parent want you to visit," He said.

"I guess you right Urvan because if I went without you mother would have complaint. I said agreeing with him and making him laugh.

Our laughter was cut off by my tries screeching and coming to stop almost hitting the little girl who was running after a man.

"Alex are you okay" I heard a screech Urvan asked.

"Yeah some little girl was chasing some man and was running across the street. I almost hit her." I said.

"Well is she okay," He asked worried.

"I don't know I'm finna go check." I said.

"Alright called me back when everything okay." He said and hang up.

I get out of my car and see the little girl.

"Are you okay little girl," I asked.

"Yes," she said while nodding her head.

"Can you tell why you on the road?" I asked

"The man stole my food and I was chasing him and telling him to give it back but then he kept run and led me here." She explain.

"You know I could've hit you right." I said to her.

"I know, I should make a complaint. she said.

What she said caught me by surprise. It was amusing too me

"I'm the one should make a complaint to your parent for you roaming around in the streets." I told her.

"But you was on your phone while driving," She said.

"You don't know that." I said.

"Of course I do the phone is in your hand If it was in your pocket then you wasn't on your phone." she said.

Clever girl. I thought.

"Where are your parents? I ask her.

"They are somewhere very far far away," she said.

Okay now I'm sure she lying.

"So what happen? You ran away or something." I asked.

"Yes I ran away. How did you known?" she said.

That was just a guess I didn't know she was serious now that I look at her bag on her back it was true she did ran away.

"Lucky guess," I said.

"Ahh clearly you saw my bags." she said

"Look at me." I said bending down to her level.

"I am a very busy man. I cannot mess around with childish, silly, and stupid things alright. Now I'm offering you a ride back because I can't have you walking around the street now get in the car." I told her.

"No I don't know you. You could be a kidnapper or something. I don't even know your name. If you that busy then you can leave." she said.

"My name is Alexavier but you can called me Alex. What your name?" I asked her.

"My name is Rue. And I'm a busy person too I'm trying to go to that tall building." She said point at my company.

"Why?" I ask her.

"I don't know." she said shrugging her shoulder.

"Well how about this I'll take you there because it's is a long walk from here." I told her.

"Okay." she said.

I help her in the car making sure she have her seat belt on before putting all of her belongings  in the trunk. I check the time to see that I have 30 mins left to get to work. making my way to the driver side of the car getting seeing Rue dancing in her seat and smiling. She must real be excited to see my company. Starting the car making my way to the company.

"This is going to be a very long days." I thought.

Feel free to comment. Birthday next week friday so I might update next week. Enjoying the story so far.