PART 4

It was another workday at the Color Café. The place was filled with various costumers. Some were regular people that stopped for a nice cup of coffee. Others were to celebrate an important event with their significant other and the last, but definitely not the least, some of her Majesty's associates that were all promised a good time at their café.

"We would like two coffees and an order of your delicious macaroons, please." A costumer said with a smile and dreamy eyes at the head-butler... whose head wasn't there at the moment.

They didn't answer.

"Excuse me? We would like to order?" The client insisted a bit annoyed.

The Swatchling next to them noticed their client's annoyance and their boss's lost eyes. "Not again." That's what they thought.

They elbowed the bird gently and discreetly, succeeding in pulling them out of their mind.

"Eh? Ah! My deepest apologies, young ladies! We will prepare your order in a moment, and we will add a couple more macaroons for the inconvenience." They regained their composure with a smile that seems to have convinced their clients as they went back to being in complete awed of the butler's charming nature.

They finally went and Swatch sighed in relief.

"Third time of the day, boss." The Swatchling pointed out while preparing the coffee. Swatch huffed, preparing themselves to take the next order. "What's gotten on to you today? You seem distracted." They finalized the order and gave it to one of their siblings. "Is everything alright with Master Spamton? We all heard what happened last night." Swatch tensed a bit at the flash memory of said event.

"You know you can just call him Spamton, right? He hates when we use that honorific." They answer lowly while another client dictated their order. "And yes. Everything is... acceptable. It has not been easy, but he is trying his best."

The Swatchling nodded in acknowledge but something didn't settle. But they were not about to question their boss about their personal life. But that didn't mean they couldn't wonder about it.

"Well, despite whatever may be happening with Mas- Spamton, it's incredible seeing you be more stressed and relaxed at the same time." Swatch's tail twitched at the comment. "Anyhow, we are glad you are finally thinking in something other than work."

After that neither said a world, both returning to their respective duties.

Swatch looked at their clock. His anxiousness slightly increasing at the realization that it hasn't even been an hour since they left him. They couldn't get him out of their head.

Everything Spamton said last night stuck with them. They said he should not worry about it, that they were to take care of him. They were going to protect him. But they weren't sure how! They didn't even know what they were supposed to protect him from!

It was getting to their nerves.

But it was not about them. It was for Spamton. And they were going to make sure to support him in everything he needed.

Meanwhile, Spamton was pilling things so he could reach a cooking book at the top of one of the shelfs.

"DAMN [[Big Bird]]! WHY DO THEY HAVE TO BE SO [[Astonishingly]] TALL?!" He huffed while putting the last object on. "ALRIGHT! THIS SHOULD DO IT!" He climbed the makeshift stairs trying to maintain his balance and avoiding falling.

He did it! But it wasn't tall enough.

"GODS [[Fifty percent off!!]] DAMNIT!" But he wasn't about to climb down, no. He thought for a moment his next move. "YEAH, I CAN TOTALLY REACH THAT!"