PART 1

Evicted and a new place to call home?

----

It has been like this for an entire week. It was top gossip in the Cyber World and, of course, in Queen's Mansion.

"I heard his sales drastically drop. Just like that!"

"What do you mean just like that? A couple of weeks ago his business was as good as always! What happened?"

"No one knows. He hasn't left his room since that day."

Eventually all this reached Queens ears. And Gods forbid her of having a has been broken salesman living in her mansion! So, the order was clear.

Get Him Out Of Here As Soon As Possible.

Of course, Swatch knew they had to follow said command. That's what they were programmed and hired to do. But... They couldn't bring themselves to kick who had been a valued costume out just like that! They weren't heartless.

Despite what anyone would think, Swatch really came to like Spamton. He wasn't perfect, at all. But he was good to have around, and he always knew how to make them laugh when they were having a stressing day. He always lifted the mood when he came into the café. Well, when he wasn't enticing their clients with his adds or trying to gain the butler's attention even though they were clearly busy. Setting that aside, Swatch loved having Spamton with them.

They sighed.

Swatch wanted to obey their Queen but there was a thing about the broken salesman told them that something was... wrong?

Right after the order was given, Swatch made their way to Spamton's room. They knocked.

"Master Spamton?" They called but nobody answered. They took their set of keys out and unlocked the door. "I am coming in. Sorry for the intrusion."

The place was pitch black, they tried to turn on the lights, but didn't work. They definitely had to check that later. The only thing they could made out from the dark room was a somewhat faraway noise, but they couldn't quite place what it was.

The mysterious ringing increased with each step forward into the darkness. "Master Spamton?" They said carefully, not wanting to make this situation harder than it already was.

Still, it was like the room was already empty. The one being called for never giving an answer.

Finally, Swatch reached the part of the apartment where the sound was coming from.

They gasped. The sight in front of them making their heart skip a couple of beats.

In the corner of the room, the figure of the former steamed salesman could be barely seen. His eyes were filled with static. His hands holding to a phone for dear life. That's where the noise was coming from, but it wasn't a voice or even something recognizable.

If someone were to look at him, they would tell he was speaking through the phone, but he wasn't saying anything. He just stood there.

It took a lot of effort, but they finally built the courage to get closer to him.

"Spamton?" Swatch tried to reach him without touching him. But that didn't seem to be working. So, they crouched to his level and shook him somewhat gently.

He finally snapped out of it and as in cue, the lights of the luxurious place returned.

His eyes had a bit of trouble focusing back to the light. When they did, all he could see was the similar tinted glasses Swatch usually wore. He realized they were a bit too close for him to be comfortable and it increased knowing this was his apartment. What the hell were they doing here?!