"That's understandable" he shrugged , standing up "but imma head over to Chris' now so text me if you need anything"

He came over to my side and hugged me

"Okay I will"

"Thank you for not killing me" he joked and I smirked

"Who said I won't?" I asked looking up at him "I told you, after I give birth, I'm considering a lot of things"

"Uhhhm, imma go" Keeis chuckled nervously and ran out of the dining room.

I chuckled and got up so I could head to my room but my doorbell rang. I walked over to the door and swung it open, knowing it was somebody who knew my gate's code so in result, it had to be someone I knew.

"There she is" Bryson beamed and I smiled

"Hey Bry" I hugged him "KENDRA" I screamed in glee, seeing her behind him. I pushed him out of the way and pulled her into a big hug.

She's been over seas for a month for modeling and to say I missed her was an understatement. We grew closer over some time and now I considered her a very good friend of mine.

"Jay Jay" she beamed, hugging me back "I missed you love bug"

"I missed you more" I pouted

"Well it's fuck me huh?" I heard Bryson mutter from behind us and soon his footsteps fainted into the house.

"I come bearing gifts" she smirked and I squealed, pulling her inside.

"Oh my gosh what did you get me?" I asked

"It's not for you, it's for your baby boy" Kendra laughed and I pouted.

"Imagine that, you aren't even born yet and ya aunty is spoiling you" I said to my stomach

"Of course I am, I'll always spoil him, no matter the weather" Kendra smiled, passing me the gift bag she had in her hand. I opened it and pulled out a blue and white blanket with the name 'Baby Brown' on the side. I smiled softly and ran my fingers over the perfect stitching.

"This is really happening huh?" I giggled through my happy tears.

"Yeah , you're really about to be a mommy" Kendra smiled , hugging me.

"This is insane"

Chris Brown

I opened my door and Keeis walked in.

"Wassup bro?" Keeis greeted and I just nodded my head in acknowledgement.

I wasn't necessarily angry at Keeis but I was hurt and confused.

"What you been on?" Keeis asked, trying to make conversation.

"Keeis I won't sit here and act like ain't shit wrong when I know there's an issue" I shrugged

Keeis sighed and bit the inside of his cheek.