💚030💚

Now Playing Cover Girl: S1E30 ✅

Now Playing
Cover Girl: S1E30

Se'anie Price Tuesday • July 4th, 2017 Tarzana, California

Se'anie Price
Tuesday • July 4th, 2017
Tarzana, California

"Babe, come on we gotta leave now" I called out to Chris, who was upstairs doing God knows what.

We were heading to the grocery store so we can buy the drinks we needed for today. Chris said it would've been better and way safer if my grandma and siblings came to Tarzana for the fireworks and stuff and they agreed.

"I'm coming, damn" his voice boomed through the house and it was followed by footsteps. He finally came down the steps, his keys in hand.

"Let's go, we only have two hours and the grill isn't even on" I whined

Chris chuckled and shook his head "baby Keeis got the grill going fifteen minutes ago, you're just mad that ain't no meat on it yet"

"You damn right I'm mad, the grill ain't on until meat is on it now let's go before I give you another purple nurple"

Chris grabbed his chest and rubbed it soothingly, probably thinking of the last one I gave him. He's been pushing my buttons all day so his chest must be on fire.

"Okay let's go" Chris walked to the door and opened it so I can walk out first.

"That's what I thought" I sassed, walking out the open door and making my way to his Jeep. Whenever we were out in public, he didn't like driving the cars that would capture much attention and I appreciated that.

We got in and he pulled out of the driveway.

"Where we going?" Chris asked me when we got to a red light.

"Uhhhm Walmart, target too white , they don't have what I need" I responded and I heard Chris snicker.

"How can a store be white babe?" He asked , looking over at me.

"I don't know, ask target" I responded and we both stared at each other before laughing loudly.

"Bro you mad fuckin stupid" Chris laughed and I shook my head.