"Hey, Loony! I'm ready to come back home! So open the portal for me, please!"
Y/N said with a cheery voice and Loona sighed.

"Okay, hang on'' her voice was bland, she hanged up without a goodbye
then few seconds later the portal open.
She was waiting on the other side.

Y/N went through the portal and
thanked Loona then went off to Blitzø's office.

----------

Blitzø was in his office waiting for Y/N to return. He heard a knock on the door, he quickly responded. "Come in!"

Y/N entered and laid the gun on the wall then walked up to Blitzø desk and sat down in the other chair.
"Soo, where you taking me?" Y/N asked with a grin.

Blitzø respond with a grin on his face as well. "I'm taking you to your favorite place, I'll give you a hint! It's a club and it's in the lust ring"

"Wait, are you really taking me to Ozzies?"
Y/N asked with slight disbelief.

"You guessed it! Isn't that great, N/N?"
He asked with a proud smile

"Yes, that sounds great!"
Y/N said with happiness in his voice.

"Well, we better get ready, yes?~ we're going in maybe a hour or two! So come one let's go!" Blitzø got out of his seat, Y/N did too.

"Okay, Blitzy"
Y/N said with a smile.

--------
(Imma switch it up a bit, instead of it saying Y/N it'll just say "you", mkay!"

Cuts to Blitzø waiting at Ozzies, he was waiting for Y/N(you!). He was dressed nicely and looked around waiting for you to show up.

Soon you walked Infront of him, you were dressed very nice as well. Blitzø smirked
"Shall we, N/N?" He lifted out his hand twords you.

You grin and grabbed his hand.
"Yes we shall, Blitzy."
You two both walked off and then was at the entrance, the bouncer looked at you two then stepped back letting you two in.

You walked in and it was beautiful, the lights where such a pretty purple and blue color, the design on the walls where swirls and hearts. There was pole dancers on stage, they were wearing nice revealing clothes.
A small imp waiter walked up to you two and took you to a table.
You both sat down, a candle in between you too as you looked at each other with love.

"It's nice you bring me here, Blitzø." You said softly to him and he chuckled

"Anything for you, handsome" he smirked and you laughed a bit.

"So, what made you think of this place to bring me?" You asked, curious for his response.
He went blank a bit then said sord of nervous
"Well, I kinda got help from a friend, heh"
He smiled sord of awkwardly and you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh, so you couldn't really think of where to bring me, hm?" You teased and he tried to defend himself

"Well, i just wanted to make sure I bring you to a great place, that's all!" He chuckled and you chuckled as well.
Then a imp waiter came up to you two, she had a smile on her face.

"Can I get you two off- I mean- start you two off with some drinks" She stuttered a bit, messing up with what she was supposed to say but then corrected herself.

Blitzø lifted up the menu and so did you.
Blitzø said "any wine is fine"
The waiter nodded, writing it down then looking a you.
"And you, good sir?"

"I'll have a wine as well, red wine" you smiled nicely and she nodded again, writing it down

"Okay, I'll be back with your guys drinks soon" she said with a soft voice then walked off.