X

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

i was sitting alone at the maple tree again, waiting for y/n to arrive but this time it was much more stressful than other times. this time the wind didn't only carry y/n's aura but also an alarming, new one that only said danger.

i opened my eyes to look around me, i became wary of my surroundings and my senses were as sharp as ever.

i got up from the spot i was laying on and roamed close to the tree to check for any dangers lurking around.

my hearing caught the sound of something flying towards me at an alarming speed. i turned around to see a rock flying to fly face before swiftly dodging and trying to pin point where it came from. but the enemy was smarter than that. they masked their footsteps with the falling rock and before i could comprehend that the fall of the rock was too hard, i had a wet cloth infused with some type of a chemical on my mouth and nose preventing me from breathing.

i tried to get the enemy off of me but my hands were pinned behind my back and the next thing i knew was that my head was slammed against the hard ground. My head was pounding, lungs burning and i could feel my consciousness slowly slipping away from me.

the last thing that i could see were masks and mocking smirks staring down at me.

'no! i can't giVe in! i need... to... find... y/n..."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───