III

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

to find out i came back the following day. to no surprise i found the place empty and decided to make this a moment to rest. the moon shone brightly, a leaf blocking a small ray of light from time to time as the chilly night breeze led them through the starry sky. but not too long later i could feel the same presence of a particular someone that i have been meeting up with these past few days.

"god dammnit and here i thought i wouldn't have to deal with you today."

i could hear them exclaim before they sat down next to me on the soft grass.

"you seem to get comfortable around me... may i know the reason as to why?"

"you don't seem to be scared of me in the slightest. whats the point of trying to keep a distance when you act like i'm a stray kitten you want to tame?"

i let out an airy laugh at the metaphor as i felt them relax slightly next to me yet i didn't say anything.

we just sat there in each others presence that was strangely comforting. we were meant to be enemies and yet we wen't wary of each other. it's like they could sense my hurting and i could hear the silent screams in their head. it was so wrong and we both knew that, but even so it just felt so.... right....

'why, why wOuld someone like them join the fatui?'

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───