I

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

'the maple tree...'

in front of me, there stood a tall magnificent maple tree. one that brings back too many memories... to relax after a few hours of walking around the lands of inazuma, i sat under the amber leaved tree. inhaling, i filled my lungs with the air that i missed oh so dearly. but the memories that rushed through my head weren't as pleasant nor welcomed. to stop paying attention to them i started humming a small tune to relieve my own soul.

unfortunately i let my guard down at an unnapropriate time as i've heared a voice call out.

"hey! what the hell are you doing here?"

i shot my eyes openat the sound of the angered voice. the way they presented themselve and the clothing hinted towards them being a fatui. the mask they covered their face with would say that they are a lower rank but one can be never too sure. the only thing i could see through it were the piercing e/c eyes. the voice sounded threatening yet their aura told a different story.

"get out of here if you wish to survive."

they said again. my instintcs told me to run away but i gave into the temptation to say something.

"you're quite a peculiar cause. you sound dangerouns yet your presence is odly-"

"leave this instant before i rip you to shreads!"

finally giving in, i got up and decided to disappear from the scene before i get myself into too much trouble.

'this is Going to be quite an entertaining visit of my homeland"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───