"Wow! I wish you were my son! All I have are fat pigs!"

"Mama! But Nahoya's the one who eats a lot!"

"Hmm you're right, maybe I'll only sell his ass."

"YOU COULDNT SELL ME! I'D KILL THE PERSON WHO BOUGHT ME THEN FIGHT YOUR ASS!"

"You can try to fight me but I'd kill your ass! Who the hell do you think you is?"

The woman chuckled lightly before slipping into the kitchen. Nahoya spat his tongue out at the woman behind her back.

And it wasn't long before to his forehead was a container of pepper hitting him straight in the face like a bullet. He dramatically fell over on the ground, angel coming up to him and licking his cheek up and down. Souya scoffed at his insane brother looking over to you.

"Sorry... My family is not all there...."

"Anyways, we got a hoop in the backyard, wanna play?"

"Basket ball! Yeah let's play! I'll kick your ass shortie!"

You looked to Nahoya who got off the ground in an instant raising up from playing dead. Angel's small, ball like tall was wagging from her owner's revival. A smile on your face as your brows lowered at the idea of competition.

"Really?! Hell yeah!"

"Great let's go to the back-"

"Ah wait, I gotta take a leak."

"Oh it's the third door on the left."

Souya told you pointing towards the hallway.

"Ahh but there's no door on it-"

"Yeah, Now there's no doors on any of our rooms because of what Tas- Kouya did."

Nahoya said and was quickly hit on the head by Souya as if that information wasn't supposed to be told to anyone. You eyed them raising a brow lightly.

"What did she do?"

"Some really stupid shit-"

"Ehh we shouldn't talk about it, it ain't our business to spread."

Souya told you, cutting off Nahoya from speaking. He turned around getting off the couch and walking to the backsliding door. Angel and Ecstasy following him and slipping out the door the moment they could. Nahoya soon got up and followed his twin as well.

"We'll be in the back setting up."

Souya closed the sliding door leaving you inside the living room by yourself. You looked towards the kitchen seeing Mrs. Kawata there by herself beginning to prepare the food. You now wondered just where was Kouya in all of this.

As Reader came closer to the room he noticed the front door had been removed and he could hear the sounds of music being played. He turned his head into the room which was dark. He couldn't make out much in the room but he saw the figure of Kouya laying down in bed listening to music with headphones on, from her IPod. A slight frown formed on reader's face as he watched the girl from afar, the feeling of dread loomed over her, so much so he could feel it.