Six

Tiger woke up with Lexi gone. There was a text on his phone saying 'I'm busy all day xx'. He got out of bed and got ready for the day. He went outside to the pool bar and asked a barman if anyone had seen her. Everyone said no.

Tiger knew it was their anniversary but he was overthinking it. 'Maybe she forgot and is getting pissed in café Benidorm?' He said in his head.

Lexi took twelve boxes of decorations in the Hawaiian function room. She set up photos of her and Tiger from the past year they have been together.

"We're do you want theses boxes?" Liam asked her. "In that corner and the balloons can go in the centre of the room. The candles can go all around the room.

"Mateo." She said looking at him. "What."

"Can you go get us some drinks?" She asked him. "Yes." He went to the bar and came back with six drinks. She was setting up a tables with photos, rose petals and two bottles of tequila and vodka. She called Tiger on her phone.

Lexi: Hey, go out today have a nice time I have loads to sort out. I'm looking for a job at the salon.
Tiger: I will and we're are you there's a lot of music.
Lexi: Kenneth and his music taste
Tiger: Okay then. I love you Lexi
Lexi: I love you to Tiger
Tiger: Happy Anniversary
Lexi:Happy anniversary Tiger.

She hung up and painted a note book white. It had a message for Tiger about how much she loves him.

After seven hours it had just turned 6pm and the last finishing details were done. The room looked amazing. "Thanks so much for your help." She told Terry, Clive, Kenneth, Liam, Mateo and Lesley.

They all left wishing her good luck and she went to the room and got a nice twenty minute shower, changed into a nice red dress that fitted all her perfect curves, padding so she didn't have to wear a bra and it was skin tight with long sleeves. She did her makeup perfectly and out on her favourite perfume. She texted Tiger telling him to meet her in the Hawaiian function room wearing his best clothes and telling him to be ready for 7.

She curled her hair and it was still half way down her back. She put on red heels and went down to the Hawaiian function room. She sat down in a chair and poured two glasses of Prosecco and all she had to do was wait for Tiger.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Tiger came in the room dressed in a black suit and he saw Lexi. He walked up to her looking around. "This place is amazing. Did you do all of this?" He smiled at her. "Not on my own." She smiled back. Lexi stood up and passed him the notebook she made him.

He opened it and read the first five pages. She saw him starting to tear up and he hugged her tightly. "Thank you for staying with me through out everything. I really love you Lexi." He whispered in her ear. "I love you so much Tiger." She smiled and kissed his cheek. They walked over to one of the tables and he looked at all of the photos from the past year. "I love this so much it's amazing," He kissed her slowly and the radio started playing.

It was quiet music made for slow dancing. Terry and Clive popped their heads in. Tiger kissed her again and she put her hands on his chest. His arms wrapped around her waist and they were smiling in between each kiss. "Go on son." Clive whispered and him and Terry walked off.

After three hours they got photos, drank, kissed and danced until the clock it half eleven at night. They got a box full of stuff they wanted to take home half the box was full of photo frames and photos, flowers and a few of the note books that bake made Tiger.

They got back to Tigers room. "Wait here I'll be two seconds." He went into his room and got the rings, and flowers and set the table up nicely. He invited her into his room and she saw a bunch of flowers and three boxes. They both sat down and he handed her one of the boxes.

She opened it and there was two rings. A think one made for Tiger that had 'Her's' engraved on it and a thin one with 'His' engraved on it. She opened another box with a silver necklace with a diamond heart locket. And the third box with a bracelet and a charm saying 'I love you so much' and a heart charm. She put the boxes down and hugged him tightly. "I love you Tiger Dyke." She smiled and kissed him. "I love you to Lexi Dyke." He smiled at her.

She knew exactly what he did and she giggled. He held up the necklace and she moved her hair and Tiger clasped it round her neck. She put the bracelet on and they both slid the rings on each other's index finger.

Tiger held Lexi's hand and out both of her arms round his neck. He again put his hands around her waist. She looked into his eyes and kissed him. She jumped into his arms and wrapped her legs round his waist.

They loved each other so much. The promise Mick made to Lexi had came true. He said:

One day when your older, you will know when the right one comes along and when they do love them forever and don't waste a second thinking that your not good enough because your do much better then you think Lexi Garvey.