Three

It was half twelve and Lexi had just woken up. Tiger was still next to her sleeping. She turned ok her side and out her head ok his chest tracing the veins on his chest slowly. "I love you." She whispered and out her hand on his shoulder. "I love you to." Tiger whispered back. She looked up at him. "Shit did I wake you up." She asked him.

"Nope. That bloody sun did." He laughed. Lexi got up and closed the curtains and got out an outfit. It was black denim shorts with light blue bikini bottoms underneath and a light blue bikini top and the same sandals she wore yesterday.

She went into the bathroom and out the clothes on and went back into the bedroom. "What do you think?" She asked Tiger who was on his phone. He looked up. "You look really nice. Definitely wear that." He smiled putting his top back on.

"I am gonna go get dressed and I will see you in ten minutes." He told her and kissed her before he left. Lexi put on a great jacket that was a little bit baggy. She sprayed on her favourite perfume that Tiger got her for her 18th birthday and deodorant. She brushed her hair and teeth and did her makeup and put a piece of gum in her mouth, got her bag sorted with everything she needed in it and went to Ragtimes bar.

Micheal, Janis, Mick and Madge was there. "Oh yea did I fail to mention I walked in on Lexi and Tiger al-" She ran up to him and covered his mouth before he could say anything else. "Forget what he just said. Anyway why are we all in here?" She asked.

"Just told that lad Buck 'A' Roo to piss off since he was banging on about inheritance and Las Vegas." Mick told her. "Oh right. Anyway if you wanna go to Vegas you know my old friend Hayley. She gets me discount on flights and she has a mansion there." Lexi said.

"Anyway. Let's go downstairs I'll get the drinks." She walked away and went outside to the pool bar. "What can I get ya love." Les asked her since today he wasn't dressing up as Lesley. "A bottle of larger, vodka and coke, 5 tequila shots, vodka and orange, diet coke and a bottle of water please." She ordered and sat down at the bar.

After 5 minutes Les put all the correct drinks on a large tray and Lexi carried it to her family. "Who are the shots for?" Mick asked. "Since another scam has been dogged thought we'd half celebrate and I got one for Micheal since today is a good day." She sat down after passing everyone their drinks.

Everyone took a shot. "To dodging a scam." Janis said holding her shot glass up. Everyone repeated her and drank theirs. "Bloody hell that's rough don't know how you can digest that." Madge put her glass on the tray.

"Micheal there's a diet coke for you. Mine is the vodka and orange. I'll get you one later." Lexi took a sip of her drink. "anyway what of to wasn't a scam what if it was all real." Madge asked.

"Then we'd all go to Vegas." Janis said. "Screw that I'd stay here. I didn't pay five hindered quid for a room that I haven't even slept in three times. I'd probably go back to the UK and go after halloween." Lexi said taking another sip of her drink and looking at the blue sky.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Later on in Neptune's Clive was doing Karaoke. "Why isn't his wife here?" Janis asked. "I don't know. Ask our Lexi or Micheal." Mick said to her. Micheal and Lexi came back with the drinks. "Micheal why isn't Clive's wife here?" She asked him.

"I don't know." Micheal said. "Ask Lexi she's the one going out with Tiger." Micheal said handing Lexi her vodka and orange juice. "Don't bother asking me Tiger hasn't said anything about it. I don't think he knows what's going on either to be honest with you," She sipped her drink.

"Do you want to sing mam." Janis asked Madge. "Yea go on. I'll sing I lost my heart to a star trooper." She looked at Janis. "Okay then."

Lexi and Micheal went to the bar. Tiger aswell. "Imagine if that inheritance was real god knows what we'd be doing now." Micheal said. "Well I'd be staying in Benidorm you would probably be int hat small Vegas standard hotel Nana was telling me about." Lexi laughed.

Lesley tapped Michaels shoulder. "You got your inheritance from your mate Buck." She asked him. "What."

She handed me the pictures. "Micheal show this to dad." She said handing them to Micheal.

"Tiger Ill be back in half an hour." She said kissing his lips and then Mick got Madge of the stage. "Come on." Mick shouted running out the door.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

When they got to the Airport and all the tickets sorted out Lexi told them that she was staying in Benidorm. "Mum I promise I'll be In Vegas by Halloween. I promise you." She said. Janis wiped a tear away.

"I don't want you to be on your own." Mick said. "I won't be I have Tiger, Liam and Kenneth from the Salon." She hugged both of her parents.

"There's one and a half thousand euros there don't blast it," Madge handed her the money. "Thanks Nana." Lexi hugged her and Mick, Janis, Buck and Madge went on the plane.

"I'll call you every weekend Micheal." She said hugging her little brother. "Don't be getting pissed all the time." She shouted smiling and watching him get on the plane.

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

When she got back to Neptune's she went to the bar and saw Clove talking to a women with platinum blonde hair and a pink dress. Tiger came out of the male toilets and went up to his dad.

"This is my mate Tiger," He said putting his arm around his son. "Hello, Tiger." She looked him up and down. "Is this the one you said you wanted to have a threesome with," She asked him. "What?!" Lexi went over. "This is my girlfriend Lexi, and that's my dad." Tiger said to her.

"You said you were thirty eight." The women moaned folding her arms. "His fifty two and a married man," He snapped. Lexi went back over to the bar.

There was sort of a mini fight/argument going in. Lesley sorted it out though.

"Anyway did you get the inheritance?" Mateo asked her. "Mum, Dad, Nana and Micheal are flying to London then Vegas I decided to stay in Benidorm. I've been coming with my family every year for the past eleven years, I'm not gonna throw Benidorm in the bin for some thirty million dollars and five anchors of land." She drank the last of her drink.

"Good on you pet," Lesley said to her.