VI.

Jacquees POV.
Last night was....amazing. I woke up with a big smile on my face. Also Jay laid on my back and Ayana in my arms. I kissed her cheek and laid jay in the bed. While putting my dreads in a ball I went downstairs to leave them a note. I gotta get back on my tour.

Corey POV
I felt hella bad for how my momma did Ayana and her son. She was out of hand.
Finally I gained the courage to call her. I was prepared to be cursed out.
"Hello." I said
"Hello" she yawned
"Okay before you start yelling at me im sorry I didnt expect my momma to do that I swear. I really like you and I wanna know...can we start over? With out my mother."
Silence. She didn't say or do nothing but breath.
"Hello." I said worried that she hung up
"Meet me at Starbucks." And with that she hung up.
I pulled into the Starbucks parking lot to see ayana sitting at one of the outside tables
I walked over and took a seat. She looked me up and down and frowned.
"Hey." She waved
"Hi. Look I'm sorry."
"I bet. Anyways how do you suspect we start over?"
"Hi, My name is Corey, what's your name."
Ayana laughed at me "My name is Ayana."
"Well Ayana , May I take you out to Olive Garden and to a Movie?"
"Yes."
Ayana POV
Corey and I was having a glorious evening. We was being seating in Olive Garden.
"Hello." Smiled the Waitress " May I offer you all some garlic bread and a small bowl of soup?"
Corey smirked
"So we don't get no drinks."
"Oh I'm sorry what type of drinks would you like."
"Well. I'll like a Coke what about you Ayana?"
I smiled "A pink lemonade please." The
Lady smiled And went to get our drinks and appetizers
"She's a piece of work." Corey laughed "But you know its cool. The movie was good don't you think?"
"Yeah can I call my son for a moment?"
Corey nodded. I pulled out my phone and called Dyana.
"What's wrong?" she fired she probably thinks Corey hurt me again.
"Nothing nothing but where's Jay?"
"Right here. Jay!!"
"Heyooo mommy!" Jay yelled
"What did I say?"
"Inside voice." He whispered "Can you bring me something to eat please?"
"Yeah baby" I smiled "I'll see you tonight."
"Okay love you mommy." And he hung up the phone
The waitress stood smiling at me as she sat my soup down.
"Enjoy." Corey Smiled at me as the waitress walked away. We began talking and laughing about everything Corey is so wow! My mind is blown. After 4 glasses of wine he drove me home.
I unlocked the door and stumbled inside.
"You had too much to drink Mr." I slurred and pointed at Corey.
"Nah that's you bae." He picked me up and carried me upstairs. The softness surrounded me as he laid me on my bed. I hiccupped and smiled.
"Thank you."
"You're welcome babe." He lied beside me and stroked my shoulder until I fell asleep.