"But we all know it will never happen since Bailey is only into girls." Tillie continues, reaching up and gently touching her neck with her fingertips.

"I know..." I voice my thoughts and find myself nodding as my gaze slides away from Tillie's and collides with Bailey's. She's staring at me and I can't look away. Adrenaline rushes through my veins as my heart races.

"We're going to have lots of fun, Millie." I remember her words and my thighs squeeze together to get some relief from the desire she stirs in me.

I shouldn't be feeling this way. What's wrong with me? I'm straight...

__

The following day, I shove my books back into my locker, slam it shut, and hurry down the hall to meet Bailey.

"Relax, Millie. Everything's going to be ok." I say in a whisper as I step outside into the chilly air, heading to the front gate of Huxley High. The hair on my arms stand up and I wrap my arms around myself to stop the cold from creeping in. I sigh, taking in my surroundings and staring at all the students passing me and heading to their cars. I shiver as I close my eyes briefly, swallowing down my nerves.

This is a bad idea, Millie.

"I hope I didn't make you wait too long!"  A familiar low voice rings in my ears, catching me by surprise. Startled, I quickly spin around and my eyes lock onto Bailey's. I suck in a unsteady breath as I press my hand against my chest and stumble back a step. Smiling, she eyes me up and down in a way that makes me rub my thighs together.

"Oh h-hi Bailey!" I reply in a voice I don't recognise and I feel my cheeks heat. My eyes travel down her exquisite and luscious curves. My tongue darts out to my wet lips and I stare at her endless tanned legs only covered by a skirt way too short by the school guidelines. Everything about Bailey screams confidence. She knows what she wants, and nothing could ever stop her from getting it.

That's how Bailey is.

I slowly lift my eyes up, studying her small frame that could bring anyone to their knees, and I cuss under my breath when my eyes collide with her chest, braless.

Her nipples are pierced.

"Like what you see?" She demands, taunting, while shooting me a playful wink. Her plump rosy cheeks raise in a devilish smile. My brows climb up my forehead as my cheeks heat in humiliation and shame.

"N-no I m-mean aren't you c-cold?" I reply, swallowing past the lump that has now formed in my throat. She laughs softly before taking a few steps forward. I quickly divert my eyes, glancing down at my feet as I attempt to slow my erratic heartbeat

"You know you can look at me whenever you want, right?" She replies before hooking her finger under my chin and tilting my head up so I'm facing her. Butterflies roar inside of me. I've never been so close to her, I want more. I need more.

Why does it feel so good?

"Bailey?" I mutter over her mouth, my lips parting slightly. The pounding on my chest is so loud, I'm afraid she'll hear it. She starts chewing on her bottom lip nervously, searching my eyes. Her eyebrows pinch together and she clears her throat before turning back around.

"I told you, we're going to have lots of fun...Come on, let's go!" She says before taking a few steps back and shoving past me, carrying on toward the school parking lot with all the cars strategically parked on display. My stomach flips as my mouth damn near drops open. I squeeze my eyes in a attempt to control my erratic breathing and to numb the feelings that are rushing through me. Sweat trickles down my face. I quickly spin back around and catch all the students watching our exchange, and that's when the whispering starts.