ᴀʟʟɪᴇs x ᴀɴᴅ x ʟɪᴇs

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

Having made it to the floor's resting area, the group were sitting down in the area surrounded by couches and tables.

Looking between his friends as soon as he had sat down, a serious expression coated Kurapika's face and there was this imitating aura surrounding him that he hadn't had before.

He had told them that his power could only be used on the Phantom Troupe.

'Your mental state has an incredibly powerful effect on your Nen',Kurapika explained and showed his conjured chains that dangled from his right arm,'The more determined you are, the more powerful the Nen. But the risk incurred is great, as well. In exchange for stronger Nen, I vowed I would only use it against the Spiders and I established a rule for myself'

Tilting her head in curiosity, eyes of thunder were wide in fascination and lips the shade of a strawberry were parted in wonder as she looked at Kurapika, listening to what he was saying.

'Oh, yeah?',Leorio questioned,'What kind of rule is it?'

'My chains must be used exclusively on the Spiders',Kurapika explained and glanced towards Leorio, before taking a deep breath, his grey eyes looking over the faces of his friends,'Or I will die as a result'

At the blonde's confession, everyone in the room went silent in shock and their eyes widened; he was willing to put his life on the line in order to have his revenge.

'Hold on, what do you mean?',Leorio questioned.

'There is a Nen dagger in my heart',Kurapika explained,'If I break the rule, the blade will pierce through, killing me. The rule proves my resolve. That's the contract with conditions'

Looking at the chains that covered his hands, Kurapika's eyes glistened with resolve.

'My ability is the product of my pure and unadulterated hatred',Kurapika explained and clenched his fist, the sound of the chains clinking together echoed throughout the room,'It will only work when used on the Spiders'

Having been frozen in shock, Valentine could only gaze at the blonde boy and their eyes connected as he looked towards her.

'I'm telling you this because I trust you. Don't tell anyone else'

He could see the shock, the anger and questioning within her eyes as she silently gazed at him which unsettled Kurapika greatly.