- Happiness -

"What's his name?" asked Louis taking the baby in his hands. The cutest thing he saw.

"You are  not supposed to be here" 

"I know. My hand hurts that's why I came"

"Why does it hurt?" asked Remus worried. Louis was charmed by his kindness, he was in much more pain, he should be taking care of himself. But that was Remus, his best friend, his Remus, and he knew too well that wasn't going to happen.

"McGonnagal" he groaned and dramatically fell in an empty bed next to the one Remus was in.

"What she do?"(love you if you get this reference) 

"She made us write pages, literally pages from the transfiguration book"

"And?"

"I wrote it, that's why my hand hurts"  

"I understood that Greeny" he smiled at his friend. "Did you get it?"

"Nah," he said referring to the new invention that was supposed the help them prank though none of them actually knew what they were doing.

" Well, we kinda need a new plan," said Remus as a matter of fact, and that's when Louis took some time to look at him. His cheeks were pink, but not the blushing type, more its cold type of red cheeks. He had a new scar, Louis could tell. 

"I talked to Sirius" Louis spilled out of nowhere to diffuse the tension. He was the only one in the group that knew about his crush. 

"You did ?" Remus blinked hoping that he didn't have another date tonight.

"Yeah...He said he was going out" said Louis in a quiet tone. He hated going every month to tell Remus about Sirius Hogsmeade date.

"Oh" 

"But I don't think it meant anything to him, like always" he replied quickly and moved closer to hug Remus. 

"Like always" 

"Remus, I may not be 'the dating teacher' of this group but I can see the way he looks at you. It's different." It's love he wanted to say but didn't think it was the right time. Sometimes he found himself wondering how someone could be as stupid and reckless as Siris Orion Black. He was their friend and all but, he was really blind sometimes.

"You look the same way at Nala" Remus commented with a smile. He was grateful for his friend.

"It's different "Louis argued. 

When he was young, Michael told him about his first girlfriend and how he loved her but ended up splitting after a month. He knew it was because Mike was 15 and didn't know a lot but Louis was 15 as well and he didn't love anyone but his mom, brother, and his friends, more precisely Peter, Remus, James, and Sirius.

They talked and talked. TIme spend between the two of them was always short. Or at least that was their impression. Louis and Remus talked about everything and it was never boring that's why time went so quickly. Louis promised he would come tomorrow with some sweets knowing that Madam Pomfrey wouldn't let him go.

He cursed himself for not realizing that it was past curfew. He made his way to the common room only to see Aphrodite herself. 

Nala was standing at the end of the corridor with a book in her hands that he was proud to say that it was his gift. 

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? A lost puppy most would say " she came next to him and looked with her big shinning eyes at him. Louis wasn't tall, but he was taller than her.

"Aa-a, a what ?"

"Don't worry, I won't take points as long as you don't leave. It's really boring you know. Last year we were patrolling in pairs. I was with a Slytherin, Marlyn, she was quite ordinary I supposed. She only talked about Quiddich and Rosier. She was getting on my nerves" she said holding his hand. She was cold, so Louis could only hug her hand with his. He was rather brave at that moment. Like drunk or intoxicated, though he never drank anything inappropriate for his age.