-my beautiful, lily flower-

"Louis loved Hogwarts. He thought it was the best place on earth. With good grades, time spent with his friends pranking other students, and writing in his journal about the little things that happened that day with his crush, it was a dream. But as we all know,  we have to wake up."

       " Can I please have the attention for a minute ? " asked James as he got on the Gryffindor table. When he saw that the other people were silent he continued " I have written a poem for my dear Lily Flower. And I know that you said the n-word for the last 1475 times I asked you this year but I am sure it will work this time-- " 

" I said no, Potter! " Yelled Lily from another table

"Roses are red,                                                                                                              Violets are blue                                                                                                                  Stags are kind,                                                                                                                And so are you.

Orchids are white,
Ghost ones are rare,
My house is on fire,
And so is your hair.

Sunflowers reach,
Up to the skies,
Some potions are green,
And so are your eyes.

Daisies are pretty,
Sirius has style,
The sun is warm,
And so is your smile.

With love,                                                                                                                              To my beautiful Flower "

But before he finished, she stormed out of the great hall with Nala and another 2 girls. The whole great hall started laughing and then just moved on with their lives.

" At least she didn't say no," Sirius told James with a smile that radiated 'TRY AGAIN LOVERBOY'

"I think that's was she meant by storming," said Peter

" Well of course not, dear Pete " replied Sirius with a hand messing up his hair "Now, as I have the most experience with girls I declare myself the dating teacher, so I can help you get your dream girl "

" Dating teacher? " asked Louis not knowing if he was joking.

" Dating teacher !" he repeated with his specific smirk 

" Are you serious? " 

"Well, of course, Louis, Who do you think I am ?"

" Yeah.Okay. I understood the joke but why are you the dating teacher?" 

"Well, I am the only one who had a real girlfriend so.." 

" FOR A WEEK!" 

" A  week more than you, Greeny "

Last year, Sirius decided to become, quote on quote, a 'bad boy', and what do you think he needed for that?  a girlfriend. So that's how he ended up in a week-long relationship with Marlene, one of Nala's best friends. Louis thought that they spent more time snogging than actually talking or just doing nice things like going on little dates or walks. Even though he never had a girlfriend, he always believed that Elizabeth Bennet will appear someday to make his life brighter, and even though he had crushes he never loved any of them. And by 'crushes' he means Nala Henry.