Chapter XIV: Addiction

"And for forever-- that answer has to be enough."

(Dabi)

"Trouble in paradise?"

"Didn't think you to be the dating type Dabs."

"Leaving so soon? I didn't expect you to be the type to get whipped so quickly either."

Shut up fucking bird.

You too, shut the fuck up.

You're probably thinking the same things right now, aren't you? That I'm so whipped, so weak for going back on my word.

Well, you heard me too right? I'm doing this because I fucking want to.

And no, it's not because of the way she looks right now, her gaze traveling up and down my body like I'm the damn world.

Though I can't say I'm not enjoying it. I'm a narcissistic fuck, so what? Sue me.

"Dabi-- please."

Speaking of being a narcissistic fuck-- there she goes again. Whispering my damn name against my lips like some kind of seductress.

And I love it. 

I know she can feel it too, that pull I have towards her-- one that I've always had. 

She's a fucking addiction that if I'm being honest with myself, I don't think I'll ever be able to fully withdraw from. 

Though that's a problem I can address at a later time because all I can think of right now is how much I fucking want her body underneath me, riving in pleasure and screaming for more. 

Who needs a fucking brain when I can just let my dick control my thoughts? 

Just one more time couldn't hurt, right?

"Get on all fours doll, now."

Not like I could stop now anyway, not when she's already obediently listening to me, her ass sticking out in the air as she waits for further instruction.

"Fuck, such an obedient girl for me aren't you doll? So fucking hot."

"Please Dabi-- just fuck me."

Noticing her impatience I picked up the pace, not minding as it also allowed me to stop thinking about what I was doing and just do it-- helping me to ignore the part of my brain that was trying to rationalize my actions and instead letting my dick do all the thinking for me. 

"Too excited to wait? I guess I'll be nice just this once..."

In one swift motion, I pulled down her pants to allow myself access, shoving my full cock into her with no remorse. 

Leaning over her body to cover her mouth with my hand I began thrusting forward, picking up quickly to a fast pace without giving her a second to adjust.

She wants me to fuck her? I'll fuck her the way I want, not giving a damn how she feels.

I am a villain, remember? I'm not some knight in bright and shining armor. 

I'm fucking her because I want to-- for me, not for her. 

"Ah fuck-- please Dabi!"

Her muffled cries against my hand encouraged me to pick up the pace even more... her body trembling as I picked up my pace to inhumane speeds. 

And I won't lie-- this view is my favorite. 

Her trembling body melding against mine...

The way her body pushes against mine to create even more of that friction she desires...