Two Lovers Intertwined | 7

Start from the beginning

"Oh...wow. I-uh, I'm actually really proud of you."

Matt beamed a bit before retracting back to a frown. A tear formed in his eye. "Oh, titan, are you ok?" Hunter questioned concerningly. "I-yeah, i-it's just that what will Gus think? What will my parents think? They'll both probably hate me," he cried.

"Matt, look at me." Hunter replied seriously. Matt gazed up at his crimson almost purple eyes. "I promise Gus will love you just the same, even more maybe. Obviously, I can't comment on your parents but Gus won't have the slightest care in the world."

Matt hesitated before speaking, "I-thank you so much, Hunter. Really, I'd be in a mess if you weren't here." Hunter laughed, "oh, it's alright. Anyways, when are you coming out?"

‧₊˚ Earlier ——————————————————

"Gus, are you alright?" A feminine voice whispered beyond the door. They carefully walked, revealing themselves to be unsurprisingly Luz. "No, I feel horrible," Gus murmured before crawling into a ball and placing his head in his crouched knees.

"Gus, what's wrong? Please...tell me. Is it something to do with Matt?"

Gus lingered before slowly nodding. "I-er, yes. It is. I...I just don't know why I like him so much," he mumbled. "Ha, you just admitted to liking him," Luz jokingly giggled. "Wha-uh. Ugh, fine...I might have a teeny tiny crush on him." Luz continued giggling in response.

"But that doesn't mean he likes me back. He probably hates me, and keeps doing these dares and stuff as a joke."

Luz opened her eyes wide open. "Gus, what in the boiling isles do you mean? Have you not seen Matt...his blushing, his flirtatious comments, him liking all of your shirtless penstagram posts?"

"Wait, what?!" Gus exclaimed slightly flustered. He moved his head away from his knees and snatched his scroll out of his pocket. "Oh, wow. He really...does," he awkwardly laughed, trying extremely hard not to smile. "Anyways...gimmie that!" Luz suddenly responded, snatching Gus's scroll from him. "Luz!"

Luz scrolled through their messages, Gus giving up at this point on retrieving his scroll. "Ooh, he sent you a love heart symbol," she giggled. "Wait, is that what it means?" He blushed, Luz looking smug at Gus. "Anyways, that doesn't mean anything. That still doesn't show that he likes me," his smile gradually turning into a sad expression.

"Oh my goodn-...you know what, we're going to have dinner downstairs in the lounge soon. You can go have a shower and then talk to Willow and see what she says," she replied. Gus nodded before grudgingly leaving the room.

Quick, where is that kid's scroll. Luz thought, referring to Matt's scroll, remembering he packed his stuff in this room somewhere. Aha! After rummaging through his bag she found his scroll. "Please don't have a password," she whispered, mentally praying. Oh, for Titan sakes. Of course there's a passcode on it, Luz, you fool! "If it's like most passcodes, it should be his date of birth."

Fortunately, Luz happened to know his date of birth...thanks to Gus. "YES! I actually didn't think that'd work," she whispered shouted in success.

She carefully scrolled through Matt's messages (Gus's, not anyone else's, don't worry) and eventually his notes. A note titled what do I do interested Luz. After reading it, Luz's eyes seemed to have exploded, refusing to blink in case she might miss something.

message send to Gus or something idk

Hey, Gus. I just really wanted to say, and it's ok if you don't like me anymore because of this...I like you. Your just so relatable to me and you care about me and it just makes me so happy that someone else cares about me.

I'll leave my message here, but if you don't like me that's alright. SMjajsksosksmam [too dramatic ughhhghtsiabdiakandjlsoa]

ur cute?

I like you sorry?

NAHEBEIQKE
ENSJSNWJKWJEJEORODMIEK

There was a ton of unfinished messages, keyboard smashes and will you go to grom with me?

Oh, these gay boys have no idea that they both like each other.

•~ Gus's POV ~•

I walked over to the shower, thinking to myself. Oh, does he really like me? Why would he like all my "attractive" posts. Think logically Gus, think about what Luz said. I continued dreaming, even whilst in the shower, my thoughts turning into endless possibilities of how my relationship with Matt would go.

Once I'd finished, I neatly tucked a towel around my chest like a dress. Oh, poo. I forgot to get some clothes. I hesitantly sneaked out of the bathroom, hoping no one would see me with just a towel wrapped around me. I think I packed my stuff in this room. I carefully opened the door.

"AH, WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?" I heard someone screamed. My jaw dropped when I saw what was in front of me. Matt was standing shirtless with bandages tightly strapped around him.

I-h-he's trans?

"Your...trans?" I questioned.

"I-er...yes. I..." he whispered, interrupted by his own thoughts.

"And I...understand if you don't like me anymore."

My faces blushed, I was flustered but I didn't care. The boy I loved was trans...I'm so proud and happy. I suddenly noticed he started crying...trying to hold in tears but then collapsing on the floor.

"Matty!"

I hugged him, tight. The world could've exploded, blown up, vaporised, but I didn't care. I was with the most cutest boy ever...hugging him...in my own arms. He softly put his face on my shirtless chest, his legs crossed.

"I-um, this sounds really stupid but..." he started.

"Yes...?" I said kindly.

"Do you want to finish that dare?"

We both heated up, our faces darkened to a red.

"Yes, please." I mumbled.

He reached towards my lips and pulled me into a kiss.

Life was gay, and I liked it like that.

[Y'all probably gonna hate me for this but these two don't get together just yet. Whilst they did get really close, and I could've just made them couples in this chapter...I decided it was too early. So next chapter unfortunately they still won't count themselves as boyfriends.

However, there will be a lot of fluff and these two gays will eventually get together very soon.] <333

[1679 words]