Chapt5

Next day after last chapter in U.A

Time:8:30am
Location: U.A

We are in 1A dorm with 1A and 1B talking.

Bakugo was in his thoughts didn't know what to think. From start of U.A Izuku and him didn't talk that much Bcs of their past and now after 10years they now see each other in U.A he feel like something changed in Izuku (I mean make sense after ten years people isn't the same especially when he's from 8 to 19)

Mina: who would though that Midori have girl.

Mineta: girl.. you mean girl's correctly 3, lucky bast-

Tsu: shut it perv

Kaminari: I think the correct answer is 4 girls

Jiro: what do you mean by that?

Kami: I mean in one of the song with ... Oh yeah that cat girl, Koneko was her name if i remember talk about her sister and that she's part of harem.

Momo: Now that I think about it, it may be true there was mentioned this

Jiro: ... How does he remember, and not us?

Momo: Dont know, but we should probably go.

Everyone headed back to hall, when they arrived they saw Nezu on phone with someone.

Nezu: We will expect her  goodbye *end call*. Good morning everyone, how are you?

Everyone: good morning, great/could be better, how you principal Nezu

Nezu: Im great, okay get confortable and *picks piece of paper* Kirishima can come pick something 

Kirishima: lets pick something manly *ruffle through case*

As he ruffle through case he found small black box, as he open it he found black flash disk

Tetsu: Do you have something Kiribro 

Kiri: i found a flash disk with tag and on that tag is written all in one 

Bakugo: THEN LOOK INTO IT SHITTY HAIR 

Kiri: jeez chill bakubro

???: "they really didn't notice the changes"?  

Meanwhile Kirishima started to look through the flash disk others were chatting but after a while something happened, the room started changing. Everyone started to have face full of confusion meanwhile some took fighting stance, some started panicking but one certain person was calm. When everything stopped changing they looked around and were in awe after what they saw.

 When everything stopped changing they looked around and were in awe after what they saw

Imagine its night and this is how the sky looks