Backstory RW-2/11

Izuku was diagnosed quirkless, and was bullied till he was 10 and was already friend with ORC for 2years when he was alone he was writing texts for later uses and training

Early after Izuku's 10 Birthday Raynare attack happen during part of ORC and Izuku hanging out and was shot by lightning spear and hit which broke his seal his body changed and everyone except Rias was shocked.

The reason why Rias wasn't shocked because after while of becoming Izuku's friend she felt seal inside, She asked her father if he don't know something about him show him photo and he knew who it was.

Rias father and Izuku's father were close friends Izuku's father was head of the Sparda clan also one of four Satans in mammon name.

After Rias father find out she's friend with Izuku he asked Rias if she can keep eye on him until the seal broke.

After the seal broke Izuku got to knew true about his power and Heritage then transferred into Kuoh Academy and train his power.

He got his chess pieces also I'm make him has his own peerage and part of Rias peerage (Izuku and Issei is going to be 4pawn chess pieces for each).

Izuku is going to be in a lot of Issei's event and no Izuku is not a perv.

Izuku with Issei are like bros which Izuku is the older.

(some song recommendation for story, if i like them i add the in)