If jimin looked beautiful in previous outfit , he looked absolutely stunning in this one.

" I also like this one better." Jimin said twirling again and giggling cutely happy with his outfit and jungkook couldn't take it anymore.

Without thinking he got up from the bed and walked towards jimin who was still twirling around happily when jungkook caught him in the middle .

" Kookie?" Jimin asked smiling confused at jungkook.

Jungkook held jimin by the waist keeping him in place as they looked at each other's eyes both of their hearts beating faster.

Jimin looked at jungkook confused. Jungkook was not helping.......... he seriously wasn't helping jimin to move on.

" Jungkook what are you..." Jimin was saying but was cut off when jungkook tucked a strand of jimin's hair behind his ears.

" You are gorgeous jimin." Jungkook whispered as if he was in a trance which in a sense he was. In a trance of jimin's beauty.

" T....thank you?" Jimin said unsure confused from jungkook's behaviour but his heart can't help it. His hopeless romantic heart had its own mind.

His heart began to make him feel that maybe......maybe jungkook also like him. He don't wanna rise his hopes but his poor lovestruck heart can't help it.

Jungkook's mind and heart were a mess. His heart was beating incredibly fast......he don't know what he was doing but he just let his heart take decisions for him.

And his heart says to claim those lips right now. So he slowly started leaning in looking at jimin's lips and then meeting his eyes. Jungkook noticed jimin's eyes widen maybe realising what's happening but jimin didn't make any move to back off so jungkook took it as a sign to continue.

He was slowly leaning in wanting to taste those plump lips like he did in his dreams but someone knocked on the door making them both flinch and look at the closed door.

Jimin panicked and immediately detached himself from jungkook.

" Y...yes?" He asked and jin entered the room.

" Jimin you aren't ready yet come on engagement ceremony is about to start" jin scolded and jimin nodded still looking a bit out of it .

" Y...yes I was about to " jimin said nervously and jin nodded looking at jungkook.

" You too young man go get ready" jin said to jungkook who nodded.

After jin left jimin looked anywhere but at jungkook.

" I.....I'm gonna get ready" he stated and jungkook nodded.

" Yeah me too" he said and began leaving the room as jimin just looked at his back nervously his feelings a mess.

Jungkook was walking to his room his mind filled with thoughts and memories. He knew why jimin was so out of it. He knows about how jimin feels.

___________FLASHBACK AT THE FRESHER'S PARTY____________________

A/N: ( CHAPTER 11 )

Jungkook's pov

After jimin left slamming the door of the bathroom. I looked at his retreating back. I told myself that i shouldn't follow jimin since I was angry and I will do something bad but my heart can't help it. I saw it......i saw a sad glint in jimin's eyes when he saw me with Lisa.

And it's been a while since I have been noticing it. I notice jimin's sad looks whenever one of my hookups comes up to me. Something is going on.

Lisa made me face her

" Should we continue this at my place?" She asked and I nodded while she dragged me away.

When we got out of the public washroom to leave the club I saw jimin going inside a random room and he was crying. Okay now enough......jimin is crying something is definitely wrong.

" Wait here........I'm coming in a minute." I said to Lisa and before she could protest I left her to look after jimin.

Before I can get in the room I saw taehyung getting inside it so I hid behind the wall making sure taehyung didn't notice me. I don't know why I wanted to know jimin talking about why was crying without me being there. Cause somehow I have this feeling that it has something to do with me.

I slowly hid behind the wall and leaned my ears a bit forward to listen to what they were saying. And then I heard it. I was shocked beyond belief.

Jimin.....jimin have feelings for me.......since middle school?!.....how come I never noticed?!.........shit.

I was blown away after the news so before jimin and taehyung could catch me I quickly walked away still in shock going with Lisa. I was confused, angry and frustrated. How can jimin have feelings for me?! We are bestfriends for god's sake......I took out my frustrations on Lisa but made sure it was all consented.

_______END OF FLASHBACKS_________

After that I thought a lot about it. And I came to realise that it's not jimin's fault. You can't control who you like. Jimin will get over it eventually...... that's what jungkook kept in his mind before going back to the same way like they were before......but he again lashed out on jimin at the phone because he allowed eric to give him a hickey. ' If jimin likes me then why did he let other men touch him?' that's what he thought when he lashed out at jimin on phone.

He couldn't understand why he was so angry at the thought of jimin being with someone else. And eventhough he  thought that jimin will move on......... ironically he was the one who instead of making jimin move on from him, got spiralled into this mess of feelings. The intense feelings and desire he started feeling towards jimin they were hard to explain and jungkook don't wanted to adress it. He was straight and maybe he was afraid that it will change everything. And maybe everything did changed after the little stunt he pulled just now in the room.

                 TO BE CONTINUED