Chapter 14

Todo POV
Bakugou waled through the door crying hard but this was different. He was crying like the ones I had seen, it was worse. He got in bed and hugged me and said the his mama doesn't love him. I mean he right but I can tell him that right now. I just tell him it's going to be ok.
"Todoroki, nothing is ok. All I ever hear is it's going to be ok or it's going to get better. All it had done is got worse. So don't lie to me about shit you know is not true. The one thing that would make life easy and everything ok was if my mother would just say fuck and give me up for adoption so I can't be in her custody and I could find a better home. My dad used to say a home is where you are excepted and not judged. But I've been judged all my life." He was crying so hard is eyes were blood shot. I was waiting for him to come to the dorm so I could talk to him, I had a head ache and now he's yelling and I couldn't take it so I walked out of the dorm like nothing just happened. He slammed the door and started yelling. But he was crying, it was one of the yell cries if you know what I mean. I really didn't know what to do at this point I'm tired of going through this. I really did like Katsuki but know I just don't know.