Chapter 6

Bakugou's POV
Me and shoto were getting ready to go to class and since I got done before him and I am the only one that knows how to cook out of the whole class, I cooked breakfast. I'm mean really, kami burnt cereal like how? Pulling me out of my thoughts as I was scrambling eggs I see Deku walk through the door and hug me from behind.
"Uhhhh, what are you doing Deku?" I ask and he continued to hug me and stated nipping at my neck making me very uncomfortable. I reach for my phone to send a massage to shoto but secretly.( you know iPhone got the emergency button stuff) but Deku grabbed my hand I yanked it away and pressed the button.
Deku's POV
I was hugging bakugou from behind and started nipping at his neck I could tell he was uncomfortable but I didn't care. He went to grad his phone so I grab it but he yanks it away and grabs his phone then puts it away.
2 mins later I see shoto walk in like he was in a hurry but I didn't let go little did I know that was a mistake. Shoto walked over to me and pulled me off bakugou. Bakugou clung onto him for dear life, I was so confused.
"What the fuck todoroki?" I yell.
He just look at me and said "don't you touch Katsuki again or there will be some problems. Got that?"
I mood confused as hell.
Bakugou's POV
I put the eggs and toast on the plates for the class and put it on them kitchen table while me and shoto ate in the common room I didn't eat though I lost my appetite because of Deku scaring the shit out of me. I must have started crying because shoto was wipe my face. "Dekw sacawy." I say between sniffles. Shoto just cupped my cheeks, gave me a soft kiss on the lips and told me not worry because the would kill whoever was to disrespect me. I smile.
"Can you be big for me?" He asked but when I tried I just couldn't. Really wanted to be big but couldn't be big. I shook my head.
"I tried I can't." I answered sadly.